Game-Labs Forum

Ship Stuck in Island Under Trees

Jake_F_Kennedy

Hello,

I have F11 this error as well but I lost a bottle and some Fish Meat so I was hoping to at least get a bottle back.  I am stuck in coordinates 60.00 x 36.00.  I tried Restarting and sailing up and down trying to get out but couldn't.  Any way I could get a bottle back?

Thanks!

tPCL06q.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, it was like another complete country.  I tried to sail up and down the coast to get out.  Reset the game and stuff but could not.  :(  I lost that bottle and when I reopened it.  It put my bottle out in the middle of the Atlantic which is off the map.

So now I am out 2 Bottles. :(

MdWqRMp.png

Captain, at the moment the workaround to solve stuck issue is to use the teleport button. The bottle spawn bug will be fixed in one of the next patches.

Thanks, but what about the 2 bottles I am out now?  Will I get them added back into inventory or no?

Thanks, but what about the 2 bottles I am out now?  Will I get them added back into inventory or no?

I think that falls under the category of take-the-loss-and-move-on. I can make back that amount in a single day's fishing and I'll probably pick up more bottles.