Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] The Dutch Join the War Against France

Lyric

Announcement of the Dutch High Council

The Honorable Lords of the Dutch High Council wish to inform the relavant parties that after a period of recieving threating actions, unprovoked and unnecessary issuance of letters de Marquis against our marvelous nation in the waters from St. Louis to Jeremie, we were informed that the Danish navy is in a hostile status against the fleets of the Verenigde Provincien.

We consider these agressive acts against the Fleets of the Verenigde Provincien as a break of the existing alliance between both nations such that this status came to an end.

These circumstances now dictate that the Dutch Nation help the Danes [Who we now have no pact with] or the Swedes [Who we have a defensive pact with]. The Dutch High Council have agreed to respect the defensive pact with the swedish and to help them in their defensive war against danish and their allied forces to protect their territory.

The Dutch High Council

10th of May in the year of our Lord 1716

Edited by Monkey Bullet
  • Like 4

Reading this I have impression Dutch high council was sober when write it. Join the war against France, but not even single word about France here :D

One word - hemp.

• Like 1

Reading this I have impression Dutch high council was sober when write it. Join the war against France, but not even single word about France here :D

That's because it's not really a war between 2 enemies, but an alliance war, at least that's how i view it

That's because it's not really a war between 2 enemies, but an alliance war, at least that's how i view it

Pls don´t expect pirates would understand diplomacy mate. Thats the reason why they are "pirates". :)

"war against danish and their allied forces"

@ Amonacc

The Dutch High Council have agreed to respect the defensive pact with the swedish and to help them in their defensive war against danish and their allied forces [iE, French] to protect their territory.

• Like 1

Interesting, is this war already commencing?

The Dutch Council has approved any defensive actions required to defend the Swedish autonomy and are currently effectuated by our War Council. Operations are in full swing.

Edited by Lytse Pier
  • Like 1

As the nation is not clear, i.m asking official instruction before continuing diplomacy.

We much appréciate your attitude and the quality on the communication that bas Been setup despite we are fighting.

Sorry to have put praefect in jail for some minutes but we need to have an internat discussion asap .

See you in the night as everything day XD

Hi boys,

What is the situation between our two nation (FR+DUTCH)

Is there any "Fire Cessession" engage ? Any discussion/negociation about peace ?

What shall i do if i encounter a DUTCH ? Put some flowers in my canon ? :)

Hi boys,

Is there any "Fire Cessession" engage ? Any discussion/negociation about peace ?

At the actual state, put flowers on their graves, and keep your canon loaded :D

• Like 4

At the actual state, put flowers on their graves, and keep your canon loaded :D

... and don't be surprised if the favor is returned, accompanied with some stiff cursing and an occasional wooden shoe thrown in.  ;)  :P

Edited by Lytse Pier
  • Like 1

Hi boys,

There was multiside (SWE,FRA, DEN, VP, ESP) meeting about chances for peace, but seems like current expectations from both sides are to far away to achieve compromise atm.

Yesterday there has been apparently a good battle in Castries. People seems to enjoy it.

There are also a strange thing...

A "french" basic cutter (inscription date : 05/24/2016) named "Scheer"; aspirated the french fleet into a NPC battle in front of Castries.

Scheer meen nothing in french, but meen "shaving" in neetherland.

After this, this cutter stay in the area near NPC fleet. A lot of bad coincidence guys, its really a shame (and not the first time we see reroll and spy like this).

I don´t think the dutch need to do such actions, the player in that cutter could be anyone with a second account, who decided that it would be "fun" (for him!) to cause trouble.

Shitty move of that guy for sure but don´t get to upset about it, because that´s most likely exactly what this guy wanted to achieve.

Yesterday there has been apparently a good battle in Castries. People seems to enjoy it.

There are also a strange thing...

A "french" basic cutter (inscription date : 05/24/2016) named "Scheer"; aspirated the french fleet into a NPC battle in front of Castries.

Scheer meen nothing in french, but meen "shaving" in neetherland.

After this, this cutter stay in the area near NPC fleet. A lot of bad coincidence guys, its really a shame (and not the first time we see reroll and spy like this).

I dont know if he was some kind of spy, but nothing can beat french guy who as dutch "Boyaka" bought flag for Macanao to make our attack unpossible to perform, and after this he wrote in french on dutch chat "I can do what i want" and "i have 2 millions to buy flags".

Edited by Glazo

Sure you need more planks for coffins and graves of dead dutch sailors

?  coffins and graves ?

you do know ...you are on the water ?

here you can see the true  nature of your thoughts 

you barbarians don,t even understands what  burial  at sea means.. :wacko:

the IQ from the  common sailors is perhaps better then the IQ from their noble captains   

i believe we can go to battle with high moral ....

lol

o7

Edited by Thonys

I dont know if he was some kind of spy, but nothing can beat french guy who as dutch "Boyaka" bought flag for Macanao to make our attack unpossible to perform, and after this he wrote in french on dutch chat "I can do what i want" and "i have 2 millions to buy flags".

No side are clear. But seriously. Smegg theses guys. -_-