Game-Labs Forum

US PvE server issue

avasyliev

Due to hardware power fault on the provider side, we were forced to do a databases rollback for US PvE shard to the state of maintenance (23.04 about 10.00 AM Kiev time).

On Monday we will do compensation for players who played on US PvE shard during this time period.

Due to seriousness of the problem we will consider changes with hardware provider in order to improve servers stability.

Sorry for inconveniences.

• Like 3

Due to hardware power fault on the provider side, we were forced to do a databases rollback for US PvE shard to the state of maintenance (23.04 about 10.00 AM Kiev time).
On Monday we will do compensation for players who played on US PvE shard during this time period.

Due to seriousness of the problem we will consider changes with hardware provider in order to improve servers stability.

Sorry for inconveniences.

Will we get the compensation automatically?

Captains, compensation will be done according to server logs

When is the compensation going to be done? I had most of the mats for a Victory build in the hold of my LGV which disappeared and they have still not reappeared? Thats alot of cash and crafting hours tied up just gone! Do I need to provide a list of what went missing to speed things up?

When is the compensation going to be done? I had most of the mats for a Victory build in the hold of my LGV which disappeared and they have still not reappeared? Thats alot of cash and crafting hours tied up just gone! Do I need to provide a list of what went missing to speed things up?

my mate is unable to login - he has deleted all his files and downloaded them again but to no avail - he can log on to the server but his player name does not show up - he has been playing since january and has post captain rank

What is the character name?

• 1 month later...

I have not got an in game email either. 

did you guys check to topic date.. this thread is for completely unrelated issues

for the server crash issues that happened last week you should have done the following to receive anything

only ships and upgrades would be recovered in case the ship was lost due to our problems - if you have filed an in game report on time.

if you have not filed the report it is impossible to recover anything.