Game-Labs Forum

Lard Vicious-----"Loyal" Member of the American Council

Chijohnaok

A blessing in disguise. :)

They joined a zerg nation.... Real Hardcore.

We don't have to worry about their toxic behavior in chat anymore....

Vicious is home again and all the lemmings that hold his pocket have gone as well.

His big ship confidence will be nullified shortly as everyone will reach that rank before to long.

Everyone can see that the Council's mistrust and hesitancy with STARS was well founded.

"We have exercisssssssssed the demons." The house is clean now.

• Like 12

What's funny is that the whole Pirate thing wasn't even Vicious' idea.  It was a decision made by the group before he was even online within the last few days in response to some underhanded events.  But if you think your house is clean, be ware.  He just asked me to tell you that he's coming to take your house away from you.  I hope you have good home/fire insurance because it's about to get burned down.

• Like 2

A blessing in disguise. :)

They joined a zerg nation.... Real Hardcore.

We don't have to worry about their toxic behavior in chat anymore....

Vicious is home again and all the lemmings that hold his pocket have gone as well.

His big ship confidence will be nullified shortly as everyone will reach that rank before to long.

Everyone can see that the Council's mistrust and hesitancy with STARS was well founded.

"We have exercisssssssssed the demons." The house is clean now.

Traitors, pirates and they think it's a laugh to call themselves the SS

Yar har fiddle dee dee.....welcome to the pirates!!!!  LOL!!!!!

You are happy to play in the same nation as players who think it's funny to call themselves the SS?

• Like 2

Wait am I missing something...

My understanding SS, used in this context is an abbreviation of Stars & Stripes. 

If you mean to add more to it then that I actually consider that a personal issue...

D,

Well, considering Vicious' history with imagery that he has used in the past. But yep, no relation at all....

You see dots, you must connect them?

Be objective is all I am saying, they have been called Stars & Stripes for ages =/

D,

Tbh the decision was made by popular vote, cause they idea to keep playng with tf and tda around was horrible.   All of this is thx to tf-tda shitlordness of the nation.

I told you to not dream the day we going pirates  Becouse it can become real. and now you going to pvp us, since you asked that soo much

Today we just bringed 30% of what we can, 70% of the clan is still shifting, tomorrow you gonna face 16 first rates, you already hided for 5h your entire nation.   I wanna see how u gonna fight us back when we come in full force

you lost 28 ships include a santi we lost 3 

Oh right.. Call reinforcements :)

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2

So now we're stars and skulls.. Skull since we are pirates and stars in reference to our history.  What's funny is nobody in the clan was saying anything about SS, it takes somebody who's jealous and a pot stirring crybaby to grasp at straws and try to find something else to whine about.  None of us were talking pirates until the hand wringing crowd cried about our (in there words) ai exploit.  Kinda sad actually.. I mean it's not like they didn't have the same option.

So you wanted content?  We're here to provide it.

It's funny, I thought this was a game.. that's how I'm treating it anyway. Hey, at least I'm enjoying myself.

I hope you do too.

Edited by Barbarrossa
  • Like 1

Tbh the decision was made by popular vote, cause they idea to keep playng with tf and tda around was horrible.   All of this is thx to tf-tda shitlordness of the nation.

I told you to not dream the day we going pirates  Becouse it can become real. and now you going to pvp us, since you asked that soo much

Today we just bringed 30% of what we can, 70% of the clan is still shifting, tomorrow you gonna face 16 first rates, you already hided for 5h your entire nation.   I wanna see how u gonna fight us back when we come in full force

you lost 28 ships include a santi we lost 3 

Oh right.. Call reinforcements :)

Maybe if you and yours had not Farmed a Glitch in the game for an extended period..a Serious OFFENSE IMO.. you all would not all be in 3rd rates and above.  not to worry(or maybe you should) we are getting into larger ships soon

• Like 2

Maybe if you and yours had not Farmed a Glitch in the game for an extended period..a Serious OFFENSE IMO.. you all would not all be in 3rd rates and above.  not to worry(or maybe you should) we are getting into larger ships soon

Call me when you there , probably you will not have anymore a nation at that point, i am just starting with you

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

What one person calls farming a glitch another might call much needed group content.

In any case its about time to stop flogging that poor horse, I think its dead guys =)

D,

• Like 1