Game-Labs Forum

EU PVP! Charleston TripAdvisor ★★★★

Long Beard

Charleston TripAdvisor Rating  ★★★★

Review: Long Beard

Good food, good women, good rum. Little opposition despite area being full of enemy player ships in snows, frigs etc. Very few attack, even as you sail into harbor. Able to sink multiple ships. Would highly recommend. 

2016_03_06_00004.jpg

• Like 6

You DO realize anyone worth fighting is nowhere near Charleston anymore, right?   Ganking newbies may be fun, but it is certainly nothing to brag about....

EDIT:  Although, to be fair, I do hope it gets some people off their asses to spread out a bit.

Edited by Vernon Merrill

I too can highly recommend the US eastern seaboard this time of year!

Been operating on PVP2 between Cabo Canaveral and Georgetown in my trusty Privateer flying the Union Jack, and having just a lovely time. None of those "empty seas" you sometimes experience in other regions, these shores are chock-full of NPC and player characters, including more than a few player traders who are always fun to try and catch out between the closely space ports. You've definitely got to keep a weather eye at all times because there are gankers a-plenty, too, but that really just adds to the fun. Great way to experience Naval Action as a solo player IMHO.