Game-Labs Forum

Denmark-Norway reaching out to Sweden.

Herminator

The Danish-Norwegian king have hereby granted me the privelege to reach out to the Swedish nation in hope for a mutual agreement that can ensure the safe and prosperous future for both our humble nations.
We expect the Swedish representative of the King to reach out before 18.00 GMT. If so should not happen, we consider diplomacy to have failed, and our king will have to consider other options to secure the provincial boarders.

On behalf of his majesty the King.

Foreign minister for Vest Indiske Escadre
Herminator.

Emmisary of RUS
Babay the great

Edited by Herminator
  • Like 9

I'll start the irrelevant posting first. (only because I'm sure 10 pages will follow)

Grim

PS-I hope it works out for Sweden. Ask for your ports back and sign non-aggression pact.

EDIT:  Sorry, that was flippant.  If "News from the North" has taught anyone anything, this type of thread doesn't work.  You know whom are the primary contacts in Sweden.  Contact them privately.  The time limitation smacks of "or else" with a hint of gloat... if the offer was true, you would not do this publicly.  So sarcasm...  But if this was the intent all along...Bravo!

• Like 3

The situation on the French northern frontier was indeed very grim for the French. With much amazement we have received the news about the very remarkable Danish-Norwegian offensive there. Almost every one speaks with amazement about it in Willemstad and in our taverns nation wide. We are very curious about how the French reaction would be today and in the near future. 

Edited by Swieb

I will gladly talk with you Herminator, as ive told you in TS before you opened up this attention cry Thread. I would have prefered talking with you in private, and in my opinion an ultimatum bend to 18 CET is not the right way to approach a diplomatic solution.

As you can imagine, there are several meetings today to discuss yesterdays events. Once opinions of allies has been collected and discussed, Sweden will reach out to you.

Sincerely,

Havelock, Admiral of HRE

• Like 5

I will gladly talk with you Herminator, as ive told you in TS before you opened up this attention cry Thread. I would have prefered talking with you in private, and in my opinion an ultimatum bend to 18 CET is not the right way to approach a diplomatic solution.

As you can imagine, there are several meetings today to discuss yesterdays events. Once opinions of allies has been collected and discussed, Sweden will reach out to you.

Sincerely,

Havelock, Admiral of HRE

No, Sweden wont reach out to him. YOU, HRE, will reach out to him.

There will NEVER be peace between us!

LONG LIVE THE KUNG!

But seriously, take your peace and ....

• Like 2

No, Sweden wont reach out to him. YOU, HRE, will reach out to him.

There will NEVER be peace between us!

LONG LIVE THE KUNG!

But seriously, take your peace and ....

I wrote Sweden on purpose, because the answer i want to give to Herminator wont be HREs decision, but a decision made by all affected parties together.

Oh no sir. I wont accept this peace. And ive seen many other swedish players in chat who wont do so, too.

His royal majesty the Kings envoy, yours truly Herminator, have been approached by several citizens of the Swedish settlements in the west indies wanting peace.

We are willing to listen, but our demand is that the major clans must do so within the given timeframe in order for us to reach an agreement for the best interest of both nations. It must be an agreement we both can live with.

We humbly hope that such an agreement can be met within given timeframe in the best interest of the Swedish common man, unfortunately not represented by any envoy from the factions within the Swedish nation.

yours truly

Foreign minister of VIE

Herminator

Edited by Herminator
  • Like 1

We shall go on to the end,

we shall fight in France,

we shall fight on the seas and oceans,

we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength [..],

we shall defend our Islands, whatever the cost may be,

we shall fight on the beaches,

we shall fight on the landing grounds,

we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,

we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender!

:D I love that speech ...

• Like 1

His royal majesty the Kings envoy, yours truly Herminator, have been approached by several citizens of the Swedish settlements in the west indies wanting peace.

We are willing to listen, but our demand is that the major clans must do so within the given timeframe in order for us to reach an agreement for the best interest of both nations. It must be an agreement we both can live with.

We humbly hope that such an agreement can be met within given timeframe in the best interest of the Swedish common man, unfortunately not represented by any envoy from the factions within the Swedish nation.

yours truly

Foreign minister of VIE

Herminator

We shall never surrender!

Since no diplomatic agreement could be made we consider them to have failed.

The offer given by the Danish-Norwegian delegation was the following:

We keep Fort Baai(discussable), Aves, Terre-de-Bas.

We give them all other ports east of the The Settlement / Fort Baai Barrier, and North of Terre-de-Bas.
We also demanded them to ally with us to make a new Scandinavian Union, leaving their alliance with SLRN and French.

But we never got a definate answer.

Time will tell what will now happen.

This offer never reached Sweden. The offer of canceling the alliance with Britain and France for a danish ALliance is an old offer from 19 days ago which was decided to be inacceptable.

The offer was sent to 13th since they were the only ones that actually contacted us.

I wanted to visit their TS but they were occupied, and did not give me their TS

Edited by Herminator

We give them all other ports east of the The Settlement / Fort Baai Barrier, and North of Terre-de-Bas.

We also demanded them to ally with us to make a new Scandinavian Union, leaving their alliance with SLRN and French.

Its great to hear that you offer us these things. Yet from what I know we have not sit down and discussed it yet? You seem to pull ultimatums at us instead of actually WANTING to talk.

How about we TALK for real before we decide what will happen? huh? I know you have not discussed this with anyone from any Major Clan yet.

The Danish-Norwegian king have hereby granted me the privelege to reach out to the Swedish nation in hope for a mutual agreement that can ensure the safe and prosperous future for both our humble nations.

We expect the Swedish representative of the King to reach out before 18.00 GMT. If so should not happen, we consider diplomacy to have failed, and our king will have to consider other options to secure the provincial boarders.

On behalf of his majesty the King.

Foreign minister for Vest Indiske Escadre

Herminator.

Emmisary of RUS

Babay the great

Where did we ever say we would visit you?

well, you could simply unilaterally decide to stop fighting them.

But I guess you wanted them to grovel first. Enjoy the English harbor "battle" :)

This thread is just as dishonest as the American thread two weeks back towards Spain. The only difference is that too few in RUS speak english, so they didn't come to this thread to tell everyone what terrible people they are for not taking the fake offer and that everything that happens from now on is on Spain, not the US

Edited by Quineloe
  • Like 2