Game-Labs Forum

So much for Piracy!

Telfer

We heard that mortimer was a lovely place and that the locals would not object to our visit. we found this to be true, they didnt try and stop us at all, were very hospitable and bent over backwards to get out of our way. they were literally no trouble.

10/10 would go and camp at mortimer again.

Edited by JCDC

I doubt the Pirates who are busy doing important things like plundering around sunbury would care to much about MT, All that is left there atm are new players and traders.... Only time you will see the big boys is when they need to use it as a point to defend a port south or something...

Anyhow what server is this on? im on about PVP1

Telfer speaks only in jest, we of course behaved very well while we were using your capital for our holiday. there was no public debauchery on the docks.

I totally understand that you were all busy at the time, how silly of us that we didn't realise you were off doing more important things. Could we perhaps arrange a time when you would deign to greet us in the customary fashion?

I Am dissapoint. Defence of your capital should be of the upmost priority.

I was close enough that i could urinate onto your docks ;)

and yeah PvP-1

But you're not really attacking the capital. 

I have sailed right up to the Brit, Dutch and French capitals only instead of a dozen people it was just the 2-3 of us. Most players who are using the capital are generally still using smaller ships, show up in something bigger and most players just sail around you.

And they said they were Pirates.....

And they said we wouldn't touch their capital......

Just remember who it were that made 'Capitol selfless' a thing.

:D

PS I did it without a big fleet! :P

Edited by Pagan Pete

I Am dissapoint. Defence of your capital should be of the upmost priority.

I was close enough that i could urinate onto your docks ;)

and yeah PvP-1

Why whats the point to defend a Port that cannot be Conquered???  And I heard brits got knocked around by the pirates today. So  maybe you shouldn't stand so often senseless and bored for mortimer town, but defend the ports that CAN actually be captured....

Edited by Xoosch

Why whats the point to defend a Port that cannot be Conquered???  And I heard brits got knocked around by the pirates today. So  maybe you shouldn't stand so often senseless and bored for mortimer town, but defend the ports that CAN actually be captured....

You mean finally capturing a port which was attacked for sevetal weeks and defended by so less?

Wow I am impressed. Now take a cookie.

Let scurvy pirate be unique they shout. 

Scurvy pirate can not sail big ships they shout.

Scurvy pirate be banned from craftin' ship 'o th' line they shout.

'n yet comin' to our capital wit' SOL's expectin' we gift them a sword fight?

ye whinin' wasn't a jolly idea after all?

• Like 1

Can someone arrange subtitles?

Yarr.

Wot Jack be saying be:

sailors be filing grievances trying to keep pyrates from makin or even sail in line rated ships. Then the them same sailors boast that the beat an opponent they been trying to hamstring… Kind of Ironic argument that breaks down as:  "Pyrates are too powerful and need to be curtailed, but we can beat them any time we want." 

Kind o reminds me o that bully, back in me boarding school days… :angry: Wot that i stabbed behind the gym.

Edited by Pagan Pete
  • Like 1

Man you guys are reading far too much into this. Its just a bit of fun :)

Trust me if you guys posted a picture of yourselves outside PR in a massive fleet i would be laughing my ass off.

Anyway, to avoid unnecessary and unwarranted political stuff can a mod kill this thread.

Thanks