Game-Labs Forum

{UW} Unknown-Warriors Ages 21+ (PvP2) (US)

Hello,

We at UW are looking for more members, Naval Action has been a hit with a few of our members and we now have a clan in game. We play nightly and would like to get into the game more with larger numbers.

At the moment we play a few games as a group casually.

Naval Action = Recruiting to try and form a larger clan and meet new folks.

Ark = We have a server that is populated and has mild PvP in a controlled environment.

Rocket League = We like to team up and have a good time

Smite = Used to play a lot but has slcaked off lately.

Squad = We are very interested in forming a dedicated Squad, currently play a few nights a week kina waiting on patches and content but love the game and where it's going.

If you would like  a good group of folks to hang out play with you should come check us out. Our member base is in the ages of 20 - 50.

Well sorry for the long blah blah but thought I'd let ya know what I'm looking for and have to offer.

UW Info:

Website = www.unknown-warriors.com

Game Server =  PvP #2  -- USA Nation

Teamspeak = 63.209.36.2:9128  (No PW, hang out in the Lobby and someone will be with you ASAP)

Discord Server = https://discord.gg/0ih0ui70XCkU1Aqb

Steam -  {UW}SoulReaper (Clan Leader)    Unknown-Warriors (Public Steam Group)

Most Active Gaming Times =  7p.m - 1a.m. Weekdays ,  All times on the weekends. (GMT -6)  Central US Timezone

Other Games we play casually : Smite, Rocket League, Ark, Squad (We are forming a dedicated group for squad)

Reuirements:

Website/Forum Account

Use of Teamspeak, not 24/7 but most of the time.

Ages 21+  (We're not super strict on this one. Apply if you are near 21 anyway)

No Bad Attitudes, If you HATE losing we're probably not for you. We like winning but like to keep fun in the game and not take it to the "have to win level". We plan on weekly practices or scrimswhatever the game allows for.  The main focus is to have fun and meet new friends while kicking some butt.

That's about it, I hope to meet some new folks, if you are interested in joining either mssg. me on steam or drop a line on our forums in the Join UW Section or hop on TS and chat with one of us and we can get ya set up.