Game-Labs Forum

[SC] Skeleton Crew Recruiting (PvP3) (Pirate)

pirate_skull_and_crossbones.gif

[sCREW] Skeleton Crew are recruiting....

We are Pirate...100%  No Pacts with any other faction. You must know when to fight and when to run. 

We are born of wild dogs,

With freedom's rage in our veins.

We strike like a storm from the North,

No more to be fettered by chains.

No dungeons or gallows shall scare us,

Nor your gods with their cold threats of doom.

We will choke dry the blood of your tyrants,

Until they are dust in the tomb.

We are the Pirates of the North

Soon your ports and ships shall be ours....

Community Name: Skeleton Crew

Tag: [sCREW]

Server: EU PVP 3

Web Site: Were too old for the website thingy. 

Direction: PvP, Crafting, Trade Runs. We wont be the best of the best...though we will make sure our presence is known.

Time zone: GMT

Voice Chat: TS3 English (Push to talk only) 

Target population: Quality over Quanity so wont be inviting every Tom, Dick and Harry. Age will matter!!

Skeleton Crew are:

* A mature "Navy Action" Clan with a focus on enjoying Navy Action in a casual PvP|PVE environment.

* Family men and women with jobs, kids, husbands and wives who understand the real priorities in life.

* Experienced veterans of far too many FPS, RTS, RPS and MMO games to name.

* Fond of few drinks and shameful banter on Teamspeak.

We are not:

* Hardcore raiders, Hardcore PvPers or Hardcore Roleplayers.

* A pseudo military organization with ranks, officers, politics and little napoleons.

* Tolerant of whiny self-obsessed 'Johnny Gamespy' types.

* In need your first borns soul and undying loyalty.

Sound interesting?? Then feel free to apply right here in the forums or contact Captain Harjman or Robaroo Wallafox in game.

Edited by Robaroo
  • Like 1

I'm not big on a bunch of BS or folks ego-tripping. I want to learn and play the game without a great deal of hassle. My objective is to have fun, if this group isn't out for enjoying the game and relaxing ignore this post...

As mentioned we arent hardcore.... :)

Did your clan play Freelancer long ago?

Nope...just a small group that decided to enjoy the game together and help each other out.

Did your clan play Freelancer long ago?

I've never belonged to a clan. It has been my experience that when you get involved in a group organization things become cluttered and dealing with egos isn't in my plan of the day. I am a retired Chief Petty Officer, 74 years old, needless to say, I just want to become the best at the simulation. I don't play well with stupid but otherwise I'm a pretty easy going guy..

• Like 2

Just a quick update that we had to change the clan name. The ideas of our previous clan just didn't suit our gaming style. We have no intentions playing with Pirates that think making pacts with other factions is the only way pirates can survive in this game :)

We will fight, steal whatever, whenever we can and hide if need be. If we have to run, so be it. A dead pirate is a dead pirate and no good to anyone :)