Game-Labs Forum

educational relevance

Hi all,

The game will already have a lot of functionalities in it 

but i had an idea of putting some relevant history articles in the game . like short statements about either ( ships, locations, ) just a little bit historical information.

i would love to see that around in some kind of form.

hope u will consider this idea

regards,

dutch

Yeah and maybe short texts about harbours in the loading screen when you enter it (in case these screens are planned). Or a feature of an atlas and if you cruise i.e. the Mediterranean yit shows small "Dialog boxes" over Islands and Land scapes. I have got such an atlas of the mediterranen coast from the years around 1780 and it is filled with information about the trading goods of Every coast, the best anchorage etc. Etc.

Maybe this could give the character a bonus if he has got such an atlas in his ships library so he can anchor where others can not

• Like 1

you mean like the ,, flying on tree top level makes you an harder target,, masage in flight sims

or something like  ship X was launched in Y and was famous for C und the comand of A type of message?

yeah that would be cool, just a little information which in my opinion would teach thepeople something about history

Yeah and maybe short texts about harbours in the loading screen when you enter it (in case these screens are planned). Or a feature of an atlas and if you cruise i.e. the Mediterranean yit shows small "Dialog boxes" over Islands and Land scapes. I have got such an atlas of the mediterranen coast from the years around 1780 and it is filled with information about the trading goods of Every coast, the best anchorage etc. Etc.

Maybe this could give the character a bonus if he has got such an atlas in his ships library so he can anchor where others can not

YES! and if that would be annoying u could make it so that when u click a city or a ship u can specifically call out an information tab named "historical relevance"

eand if u want to go absolutely crazy u can make audion notes voiced by people ( but thats 2 steps ahead of the original idea

I think that constant reminders about sailing details and tactical tips (with diagrams) will be very useful parts of loading screens.

share this with as many people as you can because i would love to see this in the game