Game-Labs Forum

Captain Pineapple's Resources - Maps - Spreadsheets - More

pineapple

Captain Pineapple's Thread of Booty

Here you'll find anything that I make for Naval Action and decide to share. So have a look at my booty.

Ship Stats Spreadsheet

Ahoy! Captain Pineapple here. I made a spreadsheet with ship info on it, including armor values. Hopefully it'll help you choose ships :P

Still a work in progress. Note: You'll see different stats in game because these are base stats not including wood type, upgrades, etc.. Also the trader snow is currently probably wrong value atm.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/123ZYbupWfM1fLYRyT9eSA3qQJYzwkqprw3LM9LARYio/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Maps

I'm also working on some maps feel free to try them out and tell me if it's any good. :P Attached and below.

British Area 1

Every line is about 10 minutes of travel. Ship size, fleet, and wind makes travel time a bit different. For example, it would take around 10 minutes or a little less to get from Carlisle to Pedro Cay and vice versa. There's also coordinates on the bottom and left side. Coordinates can be good for example meeting up at a mission with a friend, etc.. 

NV3nfG7.jpg

British Area 1 - Letter Coordinates

9an3Alw.jpg

Any further maps will be links so the thread doesn't get cluttered with images

Make sure to share if you like  :lol:

post-19009-0-97055200-1454716751_thumb.jpg

Edited by pineapple
  • Like 1

@WarStore

Thanks, I'm getting them from the game files. Also I tried letters first, but didn't quite like how it looked. I'll make a second one with letters :P

I also want to make some tools for trading so if any experienced traders want to teach me to be a good trader send me a message lol

Edited by pineapple

Both have 10 thickness, and one is type 3 and one is type 6. As far as I can tell lower type is better armor, harder for grapes to penetrate, etc.. For example try fighting a constitution with a cutter. It's not that it just has really high hp, but your cannons hardly scratch it. Sometimes the bow and stern are also a worse armor than the sides.

To make this easier to understand..try shooting any sails with chain shot. They go down much faster than hull. They all are weakest type armor with 1 thickness.