Game-Labs Forum

Sons of Britain NOW RECRUITING PVP 2

Joined up t'other day o7. Closed Beta Player. Will jump on TS probably over the weekend and say herro.

Is there a website or somesuch ?

Oh and do a drop of NA youtubin, so look forward to capturing some port battles (and ports too).....right now though...gotta level me ships up.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAyTtmB_y5mlj8YlUXQEX8vjql7XVjNSz

• Like 2

Joined up t'other day o7. Closed Beta Player. Will jump on TS probably over the weekend and say herro.

Is there a website or somesuch ?

Oh and do a drop of NA youtubin, so look forward to capturing some port battles (and ports too).....right now though...gotta level me ships up.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAyTtmB_y5mlj8YlUXQEX8vjql7XVjNSz

I will message you our details :)

Good fight last night guys.

I was absent the combat, however, you posses my condolences and utmost respect on the Pavel dura loss. Truly a great craftsmen within the ranks to have built such a glorious vessel!

• Like 3

So been with SoB for a week, last night jumped on TS for a hello....and if you are looking for a clan....you should know this lot know their knots n ropes. I learned more about the game in 45 mins than I had pottering around OW on my lonely for a week. Helpful, fun and hardy lot.

Once I get me ships up a bit a look forward to much biffing.

• Like 2

So been with SoB for a week, last night jumped on TS for a hello....and if you are looking for a clan....you should know this lot know their knots n ropes. I learned more about the game in 45 mins than I had pottering around OW on my lonely for a week. Helpful, fun and hardy lot.

Once I get me ships up a bit a look forward to much biffing.

Think I may have missed you, good sir, but that is indeed very good to hear.

o7

To all Newcomers, welcome! For we shall become the shield against all this latest aggression.

To the officers:

Have we seen JonesB around for a time? Do we happen to have a list of those active members who have now joined other clans and nations? I take it we are still actively recruiting?

Yours truly,

Ravenburg.

• Like 1