Game-Labs Forum
thewuif

Naval Action Craft

8 hours ago, Jœrnson said:

Website also shows e.g. shipyard level 2 for Agamemnon which requires shipyard level 3 as we know

@admin by the way why the hell is it a level three now when it is a 4th rate?  I got the BP and than suddenly found out I couldn't craft it. I had to wait and get my shipyard up to a level 3. I had no plans to do SOL ships for the clan for a long time being Pirate and all and now I had to spend a lot of extra time and mats into a shipyard for a ship that is a 4th rate and should be crafted with a level 2.

47 minutes ago, Hodo said:

But the Eggs, is a SoL.  That is kind of the point of the ship.  

While I agree it does screw things up a bit, but the Agamemnon is a Ship of the Line, unlike the Constitution which is a Super Frigate.  

The Ingermanland was a SOL too, but that doesn't matter, in game they are all 4th rates.  So they should be treated as 4th Rates. 

After the wipe, neither the shop quantities and prices nor the ship building materials details seem to be accurate on navalactioncraft.com.

Are these going to mate soon with the latest API data?

15 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

From the forum profile activity of the OP, who made the site, it's clear he is not playing anymore, ...

:( Bummer