Game-Labs Forum

26 Jan - potential for extended maintenance on EU servers

Hello Captains

Due to provider problems (internal network) maintenance for the EU servers will be extended today. Estimated time is yet unknown. 

Affected servers

• PvP One EU
  • PvP 3 EU Mirror (new server which mirrors all data from PVP One for 26th January)

US servers will open at 14pm kiev time normally.

But... but... I was just about to change my luck and get that navy brig... get out of the yaht I got stuck with after my Nigara sunk...my whole life was about to turn around and get better, after hours upon hours of misfortune! It was the shining star I used to navigate my present into the future!

And you... you delay it? Delay my shining star of hope?

How cruel of you...! <runs away crying>

Hello Captains

Due to provider problems (internal network) maintenance for the EU servers will be extended today. Estimated time is yet unknown. 

Affected servers

• PvP One EU
  • PvP 3 EU Mirror (new server which mirrors all data from PVP One for 26th January)

US servers will open at 14pm kiev time normally.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :P

Doesn't every one play on PvP one any way even if there US or not?  That is why the population is always Medium instead of low.  We want to play with interaction around the clock and not just our time zones.  I bet a good chunk of those numbers and why your spiting the servers is cause of none EU players being on the EU servers.  I didn't even know it was a EU server but I picked to play on it cause it had the larger population.  Even though the ping diffrence seem to be 100 more than the other two.   That is why you have such a load on one server over the others and longer long in ques.

• Like 2