Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JohnCarlisle

A list of all resources and towns

Hey,

This is a question to both the community and the developers. Is there anyone that have a list of all the cities in the game, so I don't have to do this manually(looking at the map and punching in the names in a spreadsheet)?

Second question; Do anyone have a list of all the resources currently in the game? Not where it's produced or anything, just what resources there are. 

Would appreciate the help a lot if anyone could help me. I think this information would be helping a lot of people, so would be great if the developers could post it somewhere. Would help out us traders with only one monitor immensely! :) 

Best Regards,

John Carlisle 

It's early access, so maps, list in game out of game is up to us, the "testers".

Remember, we are testing the game, not playing it yet.

Enjoy the journey and see if any of your real life skills can help the community.

Hehe, that is true! I don't expect anything, that's why I'm asking. But to test things properly, like the economic system, making it easier for people to for example make spreadsheets and such would be just improve the quality of the "test"  ;)

Both exist, the resource list is very short, the port list, not so much...

Somewhere round here there is even a google sheet that has some ports with resources produced and consumed...

Yes! I've been looking through them, and started to use them in my work as a start, but I've already found towns missing, so I do not think they are 100 % complete.

Edit: But if you have found some work I haven't maybe, please guide me in the right direction!

Edited by JohnCarlisle