Game-Labs Forum

Things that will help Save Time in game

So I have a few suggestions on some things that will help save time, 

1. Buff the OS speed by 25% I would say 50% but that might be too much  (the would is big I like that but I don't have 2 hours just to sail to one place to play a GAME)

2. Give the player's the option to not get pulled into a fight if they don't want to. If I want to pvp why do I get pulled in when a guy hits a npc

3. OS tagging when I tag something it should be instant (The only thing I can think of is the 20 sec is for more guys to get pulled into a fight they don't want to be in)

4. Killing a npc should not take 35 mins it's a game kill it and move on 

Please add to the list if you like

1.  No

2.  Yes when another player of your nation targets or is targeted by an enemy nation.  No when you are targeted by an enemy player.

3.  Timer is needed.  It is only 20 seconds.

4.  Depends on who you are fighting and with what.  Isn't 75% of the game the battles?  Why do we need to quickly finish battles?

• Like 1

1) OW speed is already fast enough

2) If you do not want to get pulled into a fight stay out/get out of the attck ring before timer ends..simple

3) Same as above

4) just so many things wrong with that statement Ican not even start on.....

4a) If your ship is smaller than the NPC a Battle might take an hour..if same class then it varies on the Npc ship captians rank/skill and your Skill with the game.(from your comments I can tell you are new-so give it some time and you will learn to fight better)

I disagree with your suggestions for point one and four, and three - there is a point.  The closer you actually are, the closer you begin in the engagement, so it requires some vague skill rather than suiciding up and immediately engaging.  The only point I agree with is to not be pulled in automatically.

Your suggestions are counter to the purpose of the game.  There are loads of other quick-battle ship games available on PC.

• Like 1