Game-Labs Forum

PVP Server 2 Specific Guilds

[O4V] Largest active raiding on PVP2 / pvp / trade ship stealing / rum drinking / pirate nation growing / Britians worst fear now recruiting looking for like minded players. TS required for large scale fights or port raiding battles.

So far the biggest group moving towards uniting the faction and progressing past the others.  

Message Danny Copperleg in game for any information. 

Ping doesn't seem to matter so much in this game so I don't see our 60+ group leaving PVP 1 unless the devs mirrored everything so players don't lose their ships and thus their progress. It would have been nice if there were a US PVP 1 server when the game came to Steam but that wasn't the case, thus all the big groups, and by extension, big PVP groups will be on EU PVP 1 and I doubt any of them will leave either. Gotta go where the fights are.

No knowledge on British clans currently? I've seen a few clan tags about, but no-one's advertising. Really need to get some organization as right now most of these "massive battles" have just been 20-30 British basic cutters rushing in and calling ai reinforcements against primarily pirate Brigs. Player base is predominately brand new (which is great, don't get me wrong) and could use some help with battle mechanics.

As a PvP2 British player, I can attest to the chaos caused by the O4V pirates. I have been trying to join the British West Indies Trading Company's PvP2 division, but I fear their attention remains mostly invested in PvP1. If no British trading companies gain traction soon, I may just start my own. I have a group of 5 or 6 traders I party with, and we've made a couple million gold between the lot of us, but with a well established network of informants for prices in various harbors, I know we can make ten times that.

So anyone know of a good PvP2 trading co?

Edited by TheWalrus