Game-Labs Forum

Guild Ideas

Hello!

So after another hard grind up and a long look at where exactly we are with the patches (specifically pricing, economy and decreases durability) it struck me how important guilds are to national security, economy and how beneficial it is to be in one. That in mind I believe the following points would go a long way to making guilds more efficient, and appealing.

- Exploration. All ports you individually have not explored, but have been captured by your own guild, will show their economic produce, consumption to you and be marked as visited.

- Guild Tax. I believe that this feature adds a bit more fun to the game (almost like diplomacy/economy management in the total war games). I believe guilds should be able to charge a % of all winnings to go to the guild coffers from 5% - 30%. And of course this can make the deciding factor if you are choosing two guilds and one has less tax then the other. In future a couple of questions to ask a guild before joining would be "how many members" "how active" and with this, "what is your tax rate". (We all know how expensive flags and crafting can be!!!

- Activity. This already in a form, exists within the guild, though the guild UI is slightly bugged at the moment. What would be great is having a *last online 2 days ago* and ALSO *Last seen 5 weeks ago*. The last seen would be when YOU personally saw that person face to face, or if you were in the same port

Thoughts, comments, speculation?

• Like 3

- Guild Tax. I believe that this feature adds a bit more fun to the game (almost like diplomacy/economy management in the total war games). I believe guilds should be able to charge a % of all winnings to go to the guild coffers from 5% - 30%. And of course this can make the deciding factor if you are choosing two guilds and one has less tax then the other. In future a couple of questions to ask a guild before joining would be "how many members" "how active" and with this, "what is your tax rate". (We all know how expensive flags and crafting can be!!!

Yes yes yes.... we have been discussing this for some time. Its an excellent feature to add.