Game-Labs Forum

Thank you.

This is a game i dreamed playing 20 years ago.... Having read all hornblower and Aubrey/Maturin and still watching Master and Commander once a year, at least, i can finially say its a dream come through...I still get jitter watching the amazing trailers and even though i rarely play or see a First Rate, the memories of the first large battle back in December `14 is still one of the best gaming moment of my life and i`ve been playiong games for the last 30 years...

• Like 3

Thank you for coming through on what so many of us have dreamed. Now let's continue to shape the gameplay to ensure that people who may be unfamiliar with the age of sail, but curious enough to give the game a shot, become absolutely hooked.

Edited by 'Sharpe
  • Like 1

Sooo i wanted to just ask i got this mail from you.

"Dear Captain

We are extremely happy to announce that Naval Action early access will launch on Steam on the 21st of January 2016.

Link to the Steam Page: http://navalaction.us12.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a03c7221e6cf6f22cdf0e1152&id=aa5dc27f4f&e=bdaa0fc670

We would like to thank you for participation in the sea trials and for the financial support you gave us. Without you this beautiful game would not happen.

Chapman's yacht have been added to your account as a redeemable. It will always be available to you on all servers even after you delete a character and create a new one.

Important: Action required - deadline 21st of January 5am Pacific time USA.

In addition to the yacht we plan to give all testers a couple of exceptional vessels with limited durability that could simplify your progression.

To receive this bonus you have to login into the game any time before 5am PST on the 21st of January and create a player for the nation of your choice. The process will take no more than 10 mins depending on your internet connection.

This redeemable bonus is account based and one time use only.
If you don't use them they will be available even if you delete the player, and will be available after creation of the new character.

If you missed the deadline - do not worry. We plan to continue rewarding testers with extra content in the future.

Good luck at Sea!
Game Labs Team"

So i am interested as i bouth the game some days ago and i cant run it (yet) on my poor PC and i cant even start it are you telling me that i will not get Chapman's yacht becouse of the dedline on 21th of january?