Game-Labs Forum

[AUSFC] Forsaken Corsairs (PvP1) (Pirate)

Jager,

You misunderstand mate, not accusing you of running, I believe it was around Santillias that we were attacking, the Spanish in cutters jumped us and were trying to hammer your sails, you suggested that I leave first and you would get out after I had gone so that we could get back to the original task at hand and not be tied down by the cutters. I refused and suggested that I cover your stern to get you clear by zig zagging and raming and shooting anyone who got too close, as soon as you were out, I left as well and went on to join more productive fights.

It was a few months ago.

Edited by Henry Harwood

Hey guys, I would like to ask everyone to leave this thread be as a recruitmentment thread now. I think the discussion has run its course but there is a national news thread about AUSFC if you want to discuss further! Or keep it to PMs if it's a personal issue between people.

Thanks, Zeal aka McCandless

• Like 1

Zeal, if you are the clan leader and want posts removed from your recruitment thread, just report them and say you don't want it in your thread.

(This same rule goes for all clan-section threads.)

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind for the future:)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello, 

im from romania, 25 y  old and have plunderer rank. I was not playing for quiet a while but a friend brought me back to the game and i like it. But the main problem is that the pirate faction feels small. I got attacked a few time by americans in front of MT or by dens at la navase. Im not sure if every nation has problems like this but i could use really a strong clan to play with. I know the basics, manual skipper stuff and double charge functions.