Game-Labs Forum

[AUSFC] Forsaken Corsairs (PvP1) (Pirate)

On my honour, I can attest that the exemplary actions of these gentlemen in the face of the enemy are of great providence to the continued success of His Majesty's Navy in the West Indies.

Edited by Vanguard
  • Like 1

If you are willing to do that, that would be great. Took a lot of grinding to get the snow and Admiralty orders as a 2nd in a cutter would be tough. LOL

Would be more than happy to accommodate you. My IGN is McCandless or you can talk to Wang or Fiskey for more details. Also you can feel free to join our teamspeak for a meet and greet if you prefer. :)

On my honour, I can attest that the exemplary actions of these gentlemen in the face of the enemy are of great providence to the continued success of His Majesty's Navy in the West Indies.

Thank you good sir for the kind words!  I must say it is always a pleasure to work with the Gentlemen from SLRN!

• Like 1

Hey Max, the ping difference really doesn't matter all that much I find. I initially bought the game and refunded it after my first battle because I thought it was horrible, but playing again realized it didn't matter.

Also, having the guild on PvP 2 would be kind of pointless as we have already setup our location, crafters and all our assets are on PvP 1, as well as all our relations (SLRN, RAE, etc.)

Is it possible to have the guild on pvp 2 as well. There is a big ping difference

The clan is tied to the server unfortunately. Right now we are focused on growing our EU group and don't have the manpower to run across two servers sorry.

If you are willing to do that, that would be great. Took a lot of grinding to get the snow and Admiralty orders as a 2nd in a cutter would be tough. LOL

As someone currently going through that ordeal (2nd Lt in a cutter), I can assure you these chaps will do more than just help. I am an ensign, just short of 2nd Lt, and currently sailing a basic cutter. I participated in a few missions yesterday with other clan members, and was gifted a Snow and several upgrades, as they were no longer needed by the previous owner. A mere mention that you are grinding to achieve the next highest rank will immediately result in several higher ranks volunteering their ships and services to help you rank up.

I can't recommend the Australian Colonial Navy enough. A terrific group of helpful and considerate chaps.

As for the ping difference, it is really negligible in a game such as Naval Action. If you are considering joining, please come visit us on TeamSpeak. You will be warmly welcomed and made to feel at home. We have many members in different time zones, so there's always someone to sail with. 

Edited by Seaman Stains

Giving this a little bump and to also point out that a dev in a recent Q&A with a streamer (don 't have link handy but it was on Reddit) said that the game is not Ping dependent and everyone (even those with 16 ping) will experience a small delay in shooting in order to balance it for the people with high ping.

Zeal, Wang and Fisk have all been great fleet admirals and have a basket full of knowledge on the game for any new players, the fleets community also does its best to help new players out with ships or the daily grind.

Can't recommend these guys more tbh for new Aussie players and i repeat THIS GAME DOES NOT RELY ON PING AT ALL. :D

Edited by Jager

Just on some advice from a recent recruit from pvp2,  We will help any new recruits with outpost costs, and getting them into a ship straight away. While it may be a captured ship (1 durability) to start, we will try very hard to craft you a new ship of your choice asap.

We dont want any players losing out on any progress they have gained in there time in pvp2.

We dont want any players losing out on any progress they have gained in there time in pvp2.

I have just come across from PvP2 and these guys are fantastic. Signed in to TS and they made me feel as if I had  been a part of their group for months not hours. True I lost my ship and gold from PvP2, but within the first hour I had been gifted a ship and 30,000 G (the sum was from one player who generously helped me financially). At present a new snow to my specifications is being built for me. I cant say more to recommend this group to any player on PvP2 who would like to join us. I ended up not only having not lost anything but well ahead and with a great group. Please join us! BTW the ping is no issue at all.

Edited by Sir Richard Bolitho
  • Like 4

I have just come across from PvP2 and these guys are fantastic. Signed in to TS and they made me feel as if I had  been a part of their group for months not hours. True I lost my ship and gold from PvP2, but within the first hour I had been gifted a ship and 30,000 G (the sum was from one player who generously helped me financially). At present a new snow to my specifications is being built for me. I cant say more to recommend this group to any player on PvP2 who would like to join us. I ended up not only having not lost anything but well ahead and with a great group. Please join us! BTW the ping is no issue at all.

As Richard has said AUSEZ's members are more than willing to help fellow fleet members out even those that are taking the leap of faith to jump to pvp 1.

• Like 1

Welcome to the best ANZAC clan in NA.

As I said in past threads and PMs a strong clan can make this game WAY MORE enjoyable.

It's good for you to trust the experience that we all can share with you, especially about the "PING" Issue.

Saving 100 ping is nothing in this game, it is NOT a CQC game like most FPS, ARMA, Battlefield etc.

Enjoy your new home, and start ruling the waves for God, King George and Country.

Three Cheers....Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

• Like 2

Captain Alexavier Frost reporting for duty Sir, if you'll have me of course. Another total noob, just got into the game today and am loving it thus far but I feel a clan would certainly boost the experience. For King and country.

Happy to have you Sir! Will get in tough with you shortly

The game is great, jump on our teamspeak anytime boris, plenty of experienced players that can answer all the nitty gritty questions about the wonderful game mechanics.  Also a lot of new players in the clan to group up with and share the ride with :)

This is totally not a Bump in Disguise  :ph34r:

Remember that you don't have to be a Aussie to join us, we have quite a few Europeans and Americans that are now apart of our fleet, if you are currently on PVP 2, don't hesitate to switch over as you will still keep your XP and our ship builders will be happy to help you out with a ship, as well as members will happily help or even capture a ship for you while you get back on your fleet. A lot of the guys would also help out with setting your first outpost  up where our HQ is currently based.

So what are you waiting for, hit up our recruiters on teamspeak and come join our bloody awesome fleet as things are starting to get interesting on PVP 1.  :D

Edited by Jager
  • Like 1