Game-Labs Forum

Chat abuse

Salzi

I am writting about a few people of a clan in the pirate nation that are being petty in the chat, when people ask is X clan around they claim they dont exist or their members have joined them when this report is faulse, they make what they think is witty comments on everything that isnt to do with their clan or teamspeak and if someones posts a teamspeak saying people are welcome, or trying to recruit for their own clan they over shadow them with spam of their own team speak with comments liek "or join the only good clan here (plus ts info)" or saying that other clans suck.

I am fed up with this petty trash talk and these member should be muted to reduce the influx of abusive chat.

I would not mind if they posted their own team speak info and recruitment message but without involving or basically spitting on anyone elses teamspeak or clan in the process.

I shall add more of their aggressive shadow recruiting and comments of abuse that I have untill now just ignored but I decided they have to many members joining in with it and now their community is basicly turning the chat into a a bunch of insults to anyone who isnt their clan or just spamming it even though the chat reduces chat spam thankfully...

(edit for images)

post-16136-0-17651200-1453232218_thumb.jpg

post-16136-0-21465500-1453232606_thumb.jpg

post-16136-0-06726500-1453232613_thumb.jpg

Edited by Salzi
  • Like 1

I have personally witnessed these gents slander and abuse other Pirates, especially those who decide they want to be in other guilds. I have seen them insult the guild RUM and more recently have a go at BIA for no apparent reason in chat. 

I think it comes down to the fact that some Pirates still have a sense of honour, others do not. 

Edited by Kutai

I'm not for or against FTS, but I don't see them breaking any rules. Also, as others have said, all chat violations must be reported in game by right clicking and hitting report. I don't know that they really belong in the tribunal since the devs review them manually through the report function. Tribunals are more for griefing and exploits now.

Sorry 

We understand that people try to recruit and sometimes over aggressively. But where are the personal attacks, profanity and abuse of actual people?

You can always put them on ignore

Consistent spamming that blocks communication for the national chat is not allowed. Clause 9 of the Sea trials rules.

I have just had a FTS player Thomas Morgan join a battle my friend and I were having with a Mercury. We aimed to capture the ship and informed him upon entering the battle. He then preceded to shoot balls into the hull even after we had demast the merc and were in the progress of graping it simply to deny us the capture. 

I would also like to make mention of this HU0n9Kx.jpg?1

Which involves FTS again being agressive towards another clan after a player was interested in joining them. The player Stirge is FTS calling the guild BLACK 'Fucking role players'.

This hostile and quite frankly insulting behaviour needs to stop. We have had ex FTS members join our community team speak and they have stated that this behaviour is ACTIVELY encouraged by FTS leadership which I find appalling. 

Edited by Kutai

The player Stirge is FTS calling the guild BLACK 'Fucking role players'.

Stige isn't a member of FTS and more than likely never will be. He has attacked our players before and we actively watch out for him.

Try not to spread lies.

Also, in regards to everyone saying FTS in chat, that was when the clan was created and everyone needed invites, so everyone was typing in chat to get an invite.

Edited by Westgate

Stirge isn't in FTS... Thanks thou!

As for open world battles, there are plenty of times Kuthara and his ..group have sunk ships we've been trying to cap, I feel no sympathy if it happens in return. I often don't even read chat.