Game-Labs Forum

Chat problem?

GrapeShot

Вышел патч,а у меня как вырубался чат спустя 3-10 минут,так и вырубается. Обратно не включается.

Вы отправляли репорт через F11? Скажите имя персонажа, пожалуйста

Ребят тупит чат# в игре, что делать!

1)неотправляет сообщения

2) не выбрать вкладку

3)не отображается вкладки (Глобал, Нацианалка, Хелп)

При возникновении подобных проблем нужно репортить баг через F11. Таким образом повышается вероятность оперативно исправить баг

Chat worked for a while last night for me. An hour. That is a record. However, for the 2nd hour it would not continue working, despite restarting NA twice. I submitted F11 ticket.

I'm windows 10, I use teamspeak, steam chat, and I alt+tab frequently. FYI in case that info is helpful.

Please make a hotfix for this. The game is unplayable as much as I try to enjoy it. It only lasts 15 mins after I reboot it. If it helps, this only started when I moved into a hotel which has a pretty unstable connection. This should narrow down the causes.

As of today I am having problem's similar to those in this thread. I can't open any of the chat windows anymore, my friends list does not work, and I cannot use the mail system. Is a fix still on the way?

Captain, your reports says:

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

This indicate the connection issue, did you have any troubles with connection yesterday?

I had issues yesterday. Actions I've tried :

- Full reinstall

- Open ports as directed for steam/naval action.

- Changed exe files to Windows 7 compatibility mode.

Chat works for a period of time. But going in and out of ports and/or entering battles seems to break it. Makes grouping impossible.

I am also having a problem with chat. I have the chat windows etc, but when i type something and hit 'enter' it wont send it, it just sits there, staring at me.

PLEASE, any ideas? I have re-installed, tried everything but nothing is working....

Groot

• Like 1

Please end your posts with "I AM GROOT"

Same issue, identical.

Are you using Windows 10?

Yes Grim DeGrim. 

If you have a solution to this i will be your BFF as being new to the game (D/L it last thursday) and not being able to chat to anyone is driving me nutz!!

"I AM GROOT" :P

Edited by Groot

Today, my chat lasted my whole gaming session, which was about 4 hours. One of two things perhaps;

1. They fixed it.

2. Like a fool, I typed a single letter into my group chat every 1-4 minutes (usually every minute).

I had read somewhere that the chat instances were timing out due to inactivity...

• Like 1

Today, my chat lasted my whole gaming session, which was about 4 hours. One of two things perhaps;

1. They fixed it.

2. Like a fool, I typed a single letter into my group chat every 1-4 minutes (usually every minute).

I had read somewhere that the chat instances were timing out due to inactivity...

Nice, Captain! It seems you have found a temporary workaround :)

my chat is not working .. when i type something its say : Acces to chat is limited :S

any way to fix the "acces to chat is limited" ? im banned or something ? i dont understand :S

Yes, 1 day chat ban due to abusive behaviour that has been reported by several players

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Naval Action staff, i guess its u that own this site? lol ;D

Well listen, when i updated ur last hot fix 18th of February i couldnt write in any chat anymore, it says "acces to chat is limited" or something like that.

I hope you can help thx ;)