Game-Labs Forum

requesting shards list

whippet

Why do you wait so long in updating the thread of the status? The reason it has taken you four hours is because you say it isn't working then we give a solution to try and then you don't update us for a long time. Try to long into the game 3x max after we give you a solution then let us know it isn't working. This way we can help faster. And also maybe give more details. Show (through screenshots) that your steam is in online mode, that you are on the correct version, the error that you are getting, etc. We don't have access to your computer, you know how hard it can be to support people blind?

First I will say sorry! I am very sad because I can't play NA. I come to the shard selection. Pvp one. Status working. Population low. Ping - .ping no nr. Just a - ?

That sounds to me like you are having a network issue that is blocking the server.  If you're not getting valid pings, the required network traffic that the game needs isn't getting to your computer.  This is usually a result of a problem on your end.  Firewall, "Internet Security" software, problem on your local area network, or if you connecting from school or another "public" network, port blocking.  Can you tell us more about how your internet is received and your network setup?

Please click "Play" on Steam, and then select "Report Connection Test" in the popup and click Play.

Select PvP One by clicking the button (if it doesn't light up, let us know), and then click Start Test.

Once the test is complete, please put the report number into this thread and I'll point it out to Dev.

Thank you.