Game-Labs Forum

Early access information (headstart and launch).

Why do people get so confused by the 24 hour clock. It's much easier to read and the 24h than the 12h hour clock. Also why call it military time? I'm just a little curious as all a 24h clock does is adds another 12h on for the hours past prime meridian. Once you get used to it it becomes so much easier to read.

However, I would say the devs should run with GMT rather than Kiev time since it's the gold standard in timekeeping when it comes to announcing changes to stop people googling kiev time to X time every time there's a change; I know it's only a small thing but it would, in my own very humble opinion make things easier for everyone since they know that they are GMT -6 for example.

Edited by ShiverMyTimber
  • Like 1

As someone working in the software industry for over 25 years, I'd like to congratulate the team behind NA for this very successful launch!
They said they would open servers on the 19th and even gave a precise time and sure enough, they stuck to schedule.

I'm sure there's still stacks of work waiting but to see so many players on line yesterday having a great time was a fantastic sight. 

Keep it up guys.

• Like 8