Game-Labs Forum

Servers stop at 12 pm Kiev time on Sunday, January 17th.

If this were EvE this thread would be filled with people demanding a new ship because they lost it to the servers going down, a new ship because they can't play EvE and a full months reimbursment for a few hours of server downtime.
I come in here and see one post about someone looking forward to the servers coming back soon.

We need a statistician to work out the size of MMO groups crossed with the amount of whining. I bet it will be an exponential curve if put on a graph.

Anyway, looking forward for you getting the servers up, though one thing I don't understand; if a server is off how come I'm pinging it? 

• Like 1

Looking forward to the announcement for server uptitide tomorrow!

We need a statistician to work out the size of MMO groups crossed with the amount of whining. I bet it will be an exponential curve if put on a graph.

That's a great idea - I would buy that service at a premium!

If this were EvE this thread would be filled with people demanding a new ship because they lost it to the servers going down, a new ship because they can't play EvE and a full months reimbursment for a few hours of server downtime.

I come in here and see one post about someone looking forward to the servers coming back soon.

Anyway, looking forward for you getting the servers up, though one thing I don't understand; if a server is off how come I'm pinging it? 

You are pinging the network card or something simular.

Computer is on, how would they work on it otherwise ?

I admit that when I tried to log in, I was a little disheartened because I wanted to play so badly, however, I saw no point in complaining. Frankly, servers being down is a thing to be excited about. It means they are working on the game which translates to a better experience. I look at this whole thing as money well spent. I haven't played a good naval battle game since Age of Sail - until now!

Edited by onirrapdivad
  • Like 2