Game-Labs Forum

Aussie lag issue

Sir Richard Bolitho

Normally the lag is 279 (Melbourne), and the game flows along beautifully, today the game is freezing and lag hitting 2500. It Just stopped the game (took me back to log in screen), really not playable. I am not technical but is this due to the server tweaking Game Labs is doing or is this just Saturday morning user traffic problem? I have a fast cable set up. I hope this wont make the game unplayable for those of us at a distance when used usage is high.

Normally the lag is 279 (Melbourne), and the game flows along beautifully, today the game is freezing and lag hitting 2500. It Just stopped the game (took me back to log in screen), really not playable. I am not technical but is this due to the server tweaking Game Labs is doing or is this just Saturday morning user traffic problem? I have a fast cable set up. I hope this wont make the game unplayable for those of us at a distance when used usage is high.

Ping times are extremely dependent on your route to the server.  Please run a PingPlotter and see if there is a node between you and the server that is acting up.

I've been playing from brisbane, absolutely no problems at all.

Actually the NEW US server is better than the EU one.

ISP: TPG NBN Unlimited 100/40 Mbps                                                                                        

Computer Specs  

Motherboard: EVGA Z77 FTW Motherboard

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 Ghz

CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i 

GPU: ASUS HD 7970 DirectCU II    

HD: Intel 330 Series 120GB SSD + Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3   

Kyiv (Ukraine - Kyiv)                                              Tuesday, 19 January 2016 at 6:00:00 PM   EET  UTC+2 hours  

Brisbane (Australia - Queensland)                        Wednesday, 20 January 2016 at 2:00:00 AM AEST UTC+10 hours 

See you guys on the High Seas!!!!