Game-Labs Forum

Abuse of Pirate vs Pirate

Kutai

havn't notice it really, havn't seen one single pirate vs pirate. Its not worth especially if people are in basic cutter max xp you might get is like 30 xD missions is where it at. Basicly i have no life played the game 15-16 hours straight and still going strong, Its not that hard to grind my friend. almost plunderer and im guessing ill reach demon atleast this week. :D

• Like 1

what i know of FTS has done nothing like that..and none of them are doing it..with the knowledge i have...the only exp farming FTS has done has been through missions

Erm. I have not mentioned FTS at all. I am simply saying this is an issue. 

• Like 1

Doing missions is far better xp at this level than PiVPi - I am however all for the removal of XP and Gold from PiVPi, however. Most of these tribunal posts are in fact just you attacking FTS. Which in itself I would consider abuse.

You enter our missions and ram us, sink ships we're trying to cap and all around just attempt to seemingly go out of your way to ruin our experience in game. No, most of us havn't been here long but when your name is well known throughout our teamspeak for jumping in on our battles and attacking greens it says something.

Yet, we're not posting on the Tribunal every two seconds with loose accusations and attacks towards you, because, that's low and it takes time away from REAL issues that need to be addressed in this game other than your private crusade against the FTS Community.

We play games, many of us for many years. We're good at finding the most efficient ways to level and are VERY STRICT about abusing any mechanics seen as exploiting. We report ANYTHING that we even consider to be slightly broken.

As for the issues you seem to have with us as a community, we welcome you to come chat with us productively on our teamspeak about your issues with us. As these blanket accusations from members of your Society are getting tiresome.

Who is and where? The where is important because we are in a small area and if you get the area those members are then it is easy to see you guys are lying.

Who is and where? The where is important because we are in a small area and if you get the area those members are then it is easy to see you guys are lying.

Just name names and dates and times. Actual proof would be even better. Stop these broad sweeping claims with no actual info or evidence.

This is getting to a point where it's counterproductive and just causing unnecessary drama.

• Like 1

Just name names and dates and times. Actual proof would be even better. Stop these broad sweeping claims with no actual info or evidence.

This is getting to a point where it's counterproductive and just causing unnecessary drama.

I was asking them to give me the names and evidence so what are you on about? 

Unless you are an FTS member then can you state who it is from our group that is ramming and sinking your members as you keep claiming we are teamkilling you please so I can stort this crap out. 

All I see is you guys defending posts that dont even name your clan so to me that says you know somthing we dont.

Except.. FTS doesn't sail out of MT for anything other than trade.

We moved shortly after the server launched yesterday.

I would really like to see some screenshots, actually preferably VIDEO where it shows these things happening.

Edited by Marx

Except.. FTS doesn't sail out of MT for anything other than trade.

We moved shortly after the server launched yesterday.

I would really like to see some screenshots, actually preferably VIDEO where it shows these things happening.

NO ONE HAS CLAIMED FTS ARE DOING ANYTHING!

Seriously...

The purpose of this thread was to point out that it IS being done by certain people. I deliberately did not name any guilds or players because I did not want it to turn into a 'he said' 'she said' immature shouting match which is exactly what you are turning it into even though your guild was not named or even insinuated against. 

I think this can be closed. The devs are aware of it and evidence has been submitted via F11 in game.

Edited by Kutai

NO ONE HAS CLAIMED FTS ARE DOING ANYTHING!

Seriously...

A random screenshot, with no signs of exploiting anything with a dude with an FTS tag on.

Edited by Marx

FTS claims we are teamkilling thewm and then when we ask for eviudence they counter argue us claiming we are the ones saying they are doing it? eh

I think they are just trying to troll us in a perfetic way... and I shall now ignore these kids for future.

PS can a mod or admin close this post please.

A random screenshot, with no signs of exploiting anything with a dude with an FTS tag on.

Erm.

There are no screenshots in this thread at all and not once was your guild mentioned or any of your players before you all started coming into here and throwing accusations at every other Pirate clan you can find... Still no one has pointed the finger at you but you are still managing to take insult while attempting to deal out unfounded and random accusations.

Every post in the past week by you or your "community" has involved FTS players in some way in the past week, all of them locked.

"quite concerning trend developing within a specific group of people within the Pirate Nation"

Not saying our names, but continuously posting things aimed at us, is either

A) Passively aggressively throwing no evidence posts at the wall waiting for something to maybe be construed as us exploiting

B ) Incessantly trolling us, and in turn, the tribunal with your antics for drama.

As for the screenshot, I was refering to your recently locked post, by your other member on the exact same subject.

Edited by Marx
  • Like 1