Game-Labs Forum

Login Queue Request Fails

Capt Lesser Weevil

Hi everyone, I've not been in the game for 6 or more months due to heavy work commitments and have attempted to log in over the past 2 days, is there a different Login procedure now, has something changed? I press on "Play Naval Action Beta" and then it takes me to the Requesting Shards list, I have tried pressing on PvP One and also PvE One, in both it says Status Working and when I press select I get the Connecting Login Queue .... it stays green like this for some time and then goes red and says login failed...

Any advice would be appreciated.

Many Thanks!

Probable reason is connectivity issure between your ISP and game servers.

Please use Manual crash reporting system to send logs and technical information so that we will analyze problem.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2892-technical-problems-reporting-guide-known-issues-and-their-solutions/

Also you can try to do Connection Test (described above) that will provide additional technical information

Im having the same problem. Everything was fine last week when I logged in to play but today I get to Requesting Shards list and that's it, no further. Tried repeatedly but no joy.. 

Servers are down and wont be up before tomorrow 1600GMT for wipe and preparation for early access release.

• Like 1