Game-Labs Forum

Danish second characters pulling pirates at MT port into battle using pirate character.

Salzi

Dear Admins,

The danes are at it again with a second character on the pirate faction and attacking to drag people coming out/in the port into the battle, they called out for a fight in global that went unanswered and then one of the danes vanished which I guessed he teleported to capital or logged out and a little pirate in a yacht apears and drags a few of the pirates into a battle.

He then rushes into his supposed friends and just dies and logs out to I guess go back to his danish character and this is not the first time the same thing had occured a few days before with the same guy doing exactly the same thing.

the picture shows the dane players and the guy at the top of the pirate faction is the second account who keeps abusing this combat system at our port. i belive this is not the first post about this guy. "Dedo1911". Either ban him or limit his ability to have more than one charater.

Suggestions to the dev of the game to reduce or stop this, make a safe zone around a port where players cant be dragged into combat or even better have a system that asks if you wish to join a fight if you are not the intended target but that can cause issues I am sure. Or create a max character of one or disallow them to create more characters of other nations.

Either way this needs to be fixed or the abuse of this exploit will continue and will be negitive on the game if it continues into the early acess.

Thank you for reading, From Salzi.

post-16136-0-46058600-1451752413_thumb.jpg

So last week you opened a thread about dedo was playng for USA , now he is playng for Danish too ?

-- btw  miccolis what you doing in a yacht as "demon" ? a high rank for be in a yacht.. 

you not even noticed that dedo is not a noob char but a plunderer?

Edited by BungeeLemming

Lord Vicidus,Antonio Miccolis here.

Stop defending that player,last time we were in battle i was boarding you,and that dedo1911 attacked me despite he was pirate.Then he also did ram you on purpose so i could not board anymore.Is it true or not?We all know about your friendship so please stop the teather and grow up!!About me and my yacht.....well players like you and your friends,using these exploit,are not worth more then 12 cannons,wanted to drag me in with a bigger ship eh genius?

I close this thread for now. Bevore the flamewar begins.

Devs will know about this. For now I dont see the point to keep it open. Oly thing happening is flaming.

Thank you Bungee for lockdown. It was timely. 

Dedo does not have danish characters. 

He seem to be doing it purely to pull pirates into the battles circumventing capital reinforcement mechanics

Dedo must come here to explain his reasons for doing that against pirates consistently.

Дело было так. Можете верить, а можете плакать дальше на форуме. Я на Ниагаре, специально плавал рядом с городом, что бы на меня напали пираты. Наша группа стояла за мысом. После того как их заметили, смысла там стоять не было. Пиратов у города было много, силы были равные, но смелости напасть на нас не хватило.  Мы в своем кругу рассматривали такую возможность, зайти одному человеку пиратом, напасть на Данию, что бы затащило всех пиратов.Но никто из группы этого не сделал!!! Если у вас есть глаза и со зрением все в порядке, то вы видели всю нашу группу в море-постоянно!!!! + 2 корабля со стороны тортуги. Вас там было много, могли бы и собрать флот, что бы нас победить. 30 минут продолжалась это бестолковое стояние, пока не начался бой. Мы никого не просили вас засасывать в бой!!!! Выясните у себя кто это сделал!!!

English translation

Here is how it was. Can you believe, and you can cry on at the forum. I at Niagara specifically sailed close to the city, what would I have been attacked by pirates. Our group was behind the cape. After being noticed meaning there was not stand. Pirates of the city had many forces were equal, but the courage to attack us is not enough. We are in his circle considered such a possibility, go to one person pirate attack on Denmark, which have dragged all piratov.No none of the group did not do !!! If you have your eyes and vision is all right, you've seen all of our group in the sea is a constant !!!! +2 Ship from Tortue. There was a lot you could assemble a fleet and that we would win. 30 minutes to continue this senseless state until the battle began. We did not ask anyone to fight you suck !!!! Find out at who did it !!!

Is it possible to have a pre-determined radius or zone of protection around Nation capitals in which a enemy player who makes the decision to attack a member of that Nation (within that Nations zone of protection), can only fight solo against that player but the Nation player automatically gets 2 to 3 ai bots to come to his defense? 

Plus any friendly who cares to join in the defense of the Nation player within this zone can do so. This might help in discouraging the subject of this thread. 

Edited by Captiva

same happened to us infront of phillipsburg 2-3 days ago... big fleet of sweden  facing  big dane (russian)fleet   and out of nowhere we where in a fight without defense fleet Support..

noone in the TS or nationchat had attacked it was clearly said let them attack

we had 2-3 Little buys in the fight on our side without any clan tag   so you cant tel he was it or he was it

but this tactic is known and These russians are known to use it

we had  2 admins running around in chatt maybe 20 minuts after this happened (the orange text guys)

many rumors made the circle this evening about banns  spoken out

dont realy know if at least something happened to People using this mechanic....

Edited by Saliddry

This is obviously gonna keep happening, especially with the influx of new players at release. Its better to pass on it and fix the mechanic. Simply allowing all attack circles to be seen by all so there can be no secret attacks will fix it. How hard can that be. Instead we waste time in here arguing about it and throwing out threats. Just fix the dag gone mechanic. This is exactly the same as the pavel duping of the past. Its undesirable but a mechanic that can be fixed quickly. They looked the other way for that week or two knowing that the fix was coming shortly. Do that again. Everybody knows by now that this can happen. Be more aware.

• Like 1

What if you simply had to accept fighting on behalf of an ally? Could you decline to serve as reinforcements for someone? Right now, if spies attack an AI fleet, you have no way to stop it and encourages people using multiple accounts to sabotage large fleet actions. Since there is no green on green killing, can't even get revenge on these saboteurs without risking a ban. 

• Like 1

What if you simply had to accept fighting on behalf of an ally? Could you decline to serve as reinforcements for someone? Right now, if spies attack an AI fleet, you have no way to stop it and encourages people using multiple accounts to sabotage large fleet actions. Since there is no green on green killing, can't even get revenge on these saboteurs without risking a ban. 

Sounds like a decent idea, perhaps take it one step further that if you are in the same group as the player tagging/tagged you have no choice.  Any bystanders have the option to join or not.

​The first few days of EA may turn out to be real tough around capitals trying to escape the mayhem.

• Like 1

Я был участником этого боя против Шведов, странно но как часто люди начинают себе придумывать мифы о не существующем. Ни у кого из Русских кто играет за Данию нет Шведских персонажей.  В Датском флоте очень мало игроков, и мы не можем позволить себе подобные поступки.