Game-Labs Forum

How do I get Naval Action

bakenast

ok that navalaction game looks neat too is it released yet or is there any games released from this maker yet?

Naval Action has reached the early alpha stage (so imagine what the finished product may look like).

Game Labs is working on another game, it is called Ultimate General (forums), a hardcore American civil war strategy game.

~Brigand

Hi I'm new to the game, it looks amazing! :) But I was wondering where could I download it.

You have to be invited to the closed testing, its not available or released yet.

When is there a demo going to be available?

Just wondering.

Hi Chromey.

I have merged your topic with another to save these forums from being flooded. 

Naval Action is in the early testing stages at the moment, and thus the developers have not told us exactly when they plan to release the game, demo or otherwise. Until then, feel free to get involved here on the forums. If you show enough activity, you may be chosen to help test the game! If you want to ask the developers directly, you may ask your question (or any others you have) in the Questions to Developers thread linked below.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/558-questions-to-developers/

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to see that they're to the testing stage.  I'd love to see how this game stacks up to some that I've played in the past. (Age of Sail, Age of Sail II, Pirates! Gold, Pirates of the Carribean, Age of Pirates: Carribean Tales, PotC: New Horizons mod)  and am egerly awaiting the release, when it comes.  I've been so exited by the development of both this and Hearts of Oak that I've been brushing up on the tidbits of sailing and historical information(sailplans, handling, outfitting, ect) that I've let go to the lea.  :D

• 11 months later...

I noticed these posts are very old, are they still developing this game? or has it been dropped.  Just wondered if the game never happened.

Ehm, maybe checking the front page of forum would help you out a bit - The game is in development and open world testing has begun. 

off topic a bit but woundering on how to become a tester?

Email one of the admins, and they might give you an opportunity to request a key. As I am not a tester yet I'm not sure how it exactly works but I know it starts by emailing the admin.

Edited by Justme