Game-Labs Forum

RUBLI/EVIL - Русскоговорящие "Береговое Братство"

Gamover

1 hour ago, DreamMaker said:

Парни, а мне вот безумно интересно, когда клан который "С вероятностью 90% выигрывает любое ПБ в которое зайдет и на которое хватит народу"(с) пойдет уже покажет шведам их место? :) У вас теперь есть усиление в виде прусов + датчане  вроде всегда с вами бегают...  Может меня знаменитый статист подправит, но почему то против шведов то не деретесь особо. Надо бы и им показать Ваши 90%, вывалить на стол так сказать :D

Рекомендую использовать меншон тег, а то самый знаменитый и прославленый профессор статистики, а вместе с ним и целый институт могут пройти мимо.

завуалированные интриги и заговоры детектед :D

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, qw569 said:

Рекомендую использовать меншон тег, а то самый знаменитый и прославленый профессор статистики, а вместе с ним и целый институт могут пройти мимо.

завуалированные интриги и заговоры детектед :D

Да какие там завуалированный, ты и так постоянно .... неважно короче :)

Edited by DreamMaker

5 minutes ago, Koxan said:

Сегодня будете сами себе порты сдавать?=)))

Пиратские кланы KOTO, WTF и другие добавлены по френд лист RUBLI, для возможности защиты порта. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Medniy Sandal said:

А что Рубликовские порты все ламанулись отжимать?

Все ламанулись защищать Рубликовские порты от Рублей ))) Но могу даже поспорить, что дело не сдвинется дальше плача и пустых разговоров.

Edited by Krists

25 minutes ago, Medniy Sandal said:

А что Рубликовские порты все ламанулись отжимать?

Ну гранд тюрк это исконно русский город (село Великие Турчанки по нашему, эт бурги переименовали уже), бывшая база карибского военно-морского флота его величества Александра первого, эт как пример, так что мы точно не захватчики :D

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Koxan said:

ну надо просто КОТО и Rose оповестить что они могут прийти на защиту=) Это последний пиратский порт с тиком=)

Оповести ,сделай милость!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Koxan said:

ну надо просто КОТО и Rose оповестить что они могут прийти на защиту=) Это последний пиратский порт с тиком=)

Уже оповестили, а всех желающих добавили во френд-лист, чтобы они могли защищать.. Мы ведь не как некоторые кланы...=)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gamover said:

Already announced, and all comers were added to the friend list so that they could defend .. We're not like some clans ... =)

Hello,

Not often you find me in the Russian area. You did add KotO and other friendly clans to these ports. However, you also asked us not to screen Azua when it was attacked by Prussia saying you would be able to handle it. It later turned out the Prussians attacking it 'TALER' was just your Prussian alt clan. This was just a port flip and quite under handed to be honest. I presume you had the same idea for North Inlet however the Russians won the battle. 

On top of that, the Pirate ports held by RUBLI are at your time. Baracoa has been left open 24/7. If you are trying to say these are not blatant port flips then you are dreaming. 

Honestly, thought better of RUBLI. 

22 minutes ago, Kutai said:

Hello,

Not often you find me in the Russian area. You did add KotO and other friendly clans to these ports. However, you also asked us not to screen Azua when it was attacked by Prussia saying you would be able to handle it. It later turned out the Prussians attacking it 'TALER' was just your Prussian alt clan. This was just a port flip and quite under handed to be honest. I presume you had the same idea for North Inlet however the Russians won the battle. 

On top of that, the Pirate ports held by RUBLI are at your time. Baracoa has been left open 24/7. If you are trying to say these are not blatant port flips then you are dreaming. 

Azua was taken only by our clan, there weren't any pirates with us. So it's OUR port and our desigion what to do with that.
Baracoa didn't have any timers for 2 months and nobody don't care about it. Maybe some pirates helped us to pay for timers and extra production?
On North Inlet it was really fair win of RUS, they was really good (DreamMaker was wonderful)

After your words I think it was mistake to make able to you to defend OUR ports...

1 hour ago, Kutai said:

So you openly admit flipping ports?

Let's be honest with each other, and it would be the same, you do not have the slightest chance of winning PB with Prussia. It's not even that I'm trying to exalt myself, it's just true. RUBLI changed nation probably beacouse of pirate passivity and activity. You said that you are carebears, so it's pointless to keep this case, but the fact is, they are their ports, not KOTO. ;DD

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wojtek said:

Let's be honest with each other, and it would be the same, you do not have the slightest chance of winning PB with Prussia. It's not even that I'm trying to exalt myself, it's just true. RUBLI changed nation probably beacouse of pirate passivity and activity. You said that you are carebears, so it's pointless to keep this case, but the fact is, they are their ports, not KOTO. ;DD

Think you missing the point Kutai was making there Wojtek. It's got nothing to do about having a chance to win a PB against Prussia. Your right Pirates don't have the players/ships/resources to do it. They might win one but then to hold it... no chance. (Especially with how high the BR's are for some ports).  Pirates are one of the weakest nations in game right now. It's the faction most new players join and one most veterans leave. But that's not the point.

What Kutai's point seems to be is, that taking a port you own as one nation (pirate RUBLI) using the clan that is you as well in another nation (Prussian TALER) before your clan has fully switched sides and then on top of that, telling people not to come help defend it because your "fine" is a very low move and is "port flipping" which is against game rules (? admin).

This followed by inviting clans to help you defend your port (Grand Turk) to then within a few hours switch sides and start doing hostility and attack this same port again is a low move.

you know this, we know this and they know this. It is what it is unfortunately.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chug said:

and is "port flipping" which is against game rules (? admin)

Actually, Ink and admin have both said port swapping was perfectly fine when several tribunal threads were made against the Russians and Spanish when they were swapping to gain victory marks.

7 hours ago, Kutai said:

Hello,

The butthurt is so real even I can feel it... also it's their ports, so I think it's generous enough of them to give pirates the chance to defend it, even tho they own those ports? Pirates are pretty much hello kittyed now but I applaud RUBLI for leaving with pirates being the biggest carebear nation on the server now... if I wasn't a solo player I would have switched long ago aswell...

• Like 2