Game-Labs Forum

Final warning - breach of sea trials rules

admin

This is a final verbal warning.

Captains

• Dances with Mullets
  • Young
  • Boomspl4t

This is your final warning for breaking the sea trials rules 1, 5, 15, 16. Accusing and harassing players without proof and based on rumors is not allowed.

Captains

• Norwood
  • Jager

This is your first the first and final warning for breaking rules 1, 5 and 16. The way you talk shows that perhaps our closed beta is not for you - but we give you the benefit of the doubt.

Captain Livineater - There are too many reports on you for trolling.  you are on the watch list. If you continue breaking the rule 1,2 and 5 you will face the consequences.

Subsequent reports on the above mentioned captains will cause immediate bans.

Rules: http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2346-forum-and-sea-trials-rules/

Report toxic players - its easy and it makes the game better.

• Like 2

Final warning received.

I sincerely apologise for expressing my concerns/suspicions that some players have been given an unfair advantage. I understand now that instead of discussing the matter in-game I should have started a tribunal with any evidence I may have, so that it can be reviewed and acted on if required. I will ensure that in the future any opinion of mine that may cause upset to players and the administrator will be suppressed and not be aired in the public eye.

I hope my apology is enough to repair any damage that may have been done  :) 

Kind Regards, B00M.

Edited by B4NGSPL4T
  • Like 1