Game-Labs Forum

Terkett and PANDORA

Reki

If someone know this captains, please tell them, they yacht and cutter can't sink renomee faster than 5 minutes, which left to server shutdown. They reinforce npc cerberus and waste my time for nothing. npc survived. Well i could shoot him more, because actually his side and stern was totally broken. He just not finish his way down. But i try to sail from them to exit game before server stop and told them in chat that server will stop soon. But they continue to scratch me to the end. Is it abusing? I think its not rly safe to meet server stop in battle instance? And they have this red message pop-up too. So why?

• Like 1

To recap:

They joined a battle against you, on the side of the NPC you were fighting?

And with a server maintainance due, they didnt leave you alone?

Not even remotely close to a tribunal case, or is it just me?

i didn't ask to punish them. Just talk with and say that its abuse behavior. It is test, so why they waste my time? where is reason? when 5 mins left to shutdown, its obviously that they can do nothing during so small time limit. i won't risk to provoke some lost of game data or something els buggy to someone else. Or, as you say, is it just me?

• Like 1

i didn't ask to punish them. Just talk with and say that its abuse behavior. It is test, so why they waste my time? where is reason? when 5 mins left to shutdown, its obviously that they can do nothing during so small time limit. i won't risk to provoke some lost of game data or something els buggy to someone else. Or, as you say, is it just me?

If your goal isnt to punish them, why didnt you place this topic in OW discussion?

If your goal isnt to punish them, why didnt you place this topic in OW discussion?

its about behavior, not OW. Lets call it warning. Now its ok?

I had try to communicate with one or both, but there was no any answer. This way messeges transporting its better <_<  

I fail to see their missbehavior.

They joined your battle on the opposition, they fought you and denied your kill. Sounds about right for me.

Server maintenance or not is no reason to not try. Imagine if you were the ship nearly sunk and just about to run away. The two players could have sunk you. I bet you would not have opened a tread on such a cause.

Also:

You got credits and XP for the damage you did. You were given the opportunity to farm even more damage on the two guys who joined.

I close this thread for now. If admin has something to say he will do so.

• Like 1