Game-Labs Forum

Pls add a bot center at the Windward islands

As swedish we have no NPC around Gustavia. Perhaps add a bot center at Charlestown, Phillipsburg or Plymouth. Basse Terre seems dont work to the north. And the danish players don´t accept us around their homebase. So we are in trouble to find NPC´s.

• Like 2

you cant stay in that protection bubble forever

not to be mean, but i think the germans werent thinking clearly when they chose sweden as their home, the nation is rated impossible

i find it weird, the swedish nation doesnt even try to venture out of gustavia, meanwhile me as a dutch almost spend all my time in plymouth(cap is in zoutman), also i have to say, around the plymouth area there are plenty of traders, especially the more south you start to sail.

For nations that don't have enough players to compete we will have to  sign alliances with historically possible partners.

Kalmar union is possible for Sweden if this nation is not able to compete at all. 

We are still not sure if 8 varied nations is enough for good competitive gameplay for all. 

• Like 1

At this stage & as long as port battles are irrelevant its not a question of allies, its a question of opportunities to fight a reasonable amount of bots to succeed in 5th/4th class. Gustavia region has at least one regular swedish Frigate/Cerb fleet and 2-3 fleets of 74. Formerly we had f.i. significant english traffic around Cordrington that came to a halt afaik.

@ Schuetzengel/OlavDeng2:

We regularly venture out of the Gustavia/Island Harbour/Codrington area, problem is still existing and has nothing to do with a protection bubble. As we have 5-10 active players i guess you just dont see us too often.. Anyway, 5-10 is not enouph for significant raids and too much for current traffic so were stuck in the middle.

Best, Allons!

I fail to see how this is any different then the brits at english harbour last cycle. Was impossible to farm near our capital so we sailed 2 hours south and set up outposts in safe areas.

Instead of wanting the game to change for you, try changing yourself for the game :D

And i say this as a pirate, we are in the same position as you. Brits and yankes all around MT