Game-Labs Forum

Login Problems or Game Won't Start - Look Here

Charles Caldwell

Same thing just big black circle in the corner, I cant even click the create character button, really frustrating prime time gaming weekend and I cant even login!

I agree, it is annoying, especially considering this will be the third time i cant join the trafalgar >.< but bugs happen, there is a reason we are here, it is to test, better find these more obscure/rare bugs now than when early acces hits, its also weekend right now so i dont expect the devs to work too much right now(due to weekend, family time etc.)

Presumably the majority of people currently logged in have been playing for a while and had logged in before the problem surfaced.

I was logged in earlier today without any problem.

Edited by Bolitho

Presumably the majority of people currently logged in have been playing for a while and had logged in before the problem surfaced.

I was logged in earlier today without any problem.

ditto on this one, i logged out to eat dinner, when i came back from dinner it did not work anymore(note i closed the game)

edit: just logged in, cannot confirm for others.

Edited by OlavDeng2

• 4 weeks later...

Have a LAN friend who is installed his copy.....He is on WIN 7 x64 and gets the error "Client.exe error".

He has uninstalled and verified and firewall off x2. No Joy. Any suggestions. 

Thanks so much.

Hi Folks, My client stopped authenticating with your servers a short while before the patch today. Possibly around 11am CET.

I raised a bug ticket. NAS-58850. Is my account locked?

Response: 

Enter Shard 'PVP' EU' using your Steam ID

Authentication error: Unable to get ticket from authentication server

I tried from 3 different networks so it's not a connectivity issue. It worked shortly before the maintenance, perhaps stopping working coinciding with the login shutdown before the maintenance.

Log file: 

9748:[2015-Dec-01 19:40:23.268185] Log: [12/1/2015 6:40:23 PM] SendWebRequest: received response from http://89.163.234.93:7770/credentialsListener/: {

"ResponseType": "AuthWithCredentialsReject",

"CredentialsQuota": 0,

"CredentialsTicket": null,

"Reason": "Unable to get ticket from authentication server",

"AuthTicket": null,

"AuthUserId": null

Thanks,

Albert

Edited by Albert