Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Erojack

MAP

HI guys, 

I need to know where can i find a map of the current game with the possition and location of town ? Because have go one outside the game but a lot of town have been change.

When do you think map in game will be complete and more accuret? 

THX 

Siegfried, why give everything to people who haven't worked for it?  I specifically did not include a detailed grid in my map because I think people should still have to estimate where they are based upon their skill at navigation.  A grid for every 100,000 units is good for this, I think.  It gives you a rough estimate where you are.

Well, they can use F11 now and it's alpha now. When they quit F11 feature, people will find the hard time.

I always was publishing all my discoverings behind others. Grid and coords, Kidd's Island, that islands in west of yucatan or my map only was published after yours too.

If it was for myself, I never would made a ingame map or the Booyaah maps... but I saw as all data was public...

And everyone can pick the booyaah's map, pick 3 or 4 ports coords and make their own corrds grid anyway. I didn't published anything it wasn't publish before really, only I made the work more easy.