Game-Labs Forum

Connectivity issues, lags, disconnects

raskolnikoff

Was in the end of a battle and it looks like pvp1 just crashed, this is what i get when trying to login again :

440995Client2016062200105532cr.png

Edit: was able to login after the queue and back to my combat , no harm .

Both USA servers crashed? 11:12pm EST until 11:17???

edit: crashed again at 11:20pm EST

5c8IeTs.jpg

edit: 11:28pm EST it's thinking about coming back online....right in the middle of only 2 ppl trying to cap a port :/ heh

MvmoRiz.jpg

FINAL EDIT: 11:39pm EST finally get back on at left me at end battle screen showing only 23xp after capping one tower, the Santi w me capped 3 towers, and we had plenty of time left to kill the last tower. Yet battle ended and I was sent to Blue Fields minus 1 dura for some reason. How did I die when no one else was in the battle and I wasn't boarding the tower? Making an F11 report.

PLCx5zX.jpg

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne

I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday and since then the game is extremly slow for me. First I get stuck in the shards screen, then the player selection and when I am finally ingame, I can siwtch from port to port (with some patience) but my ships are not loading, so does the chat and everyting else.

how my game looks atm:

20160629161135_1.jpg

Edited by Batman

I just bought 2 new laptops with Win10 and don't seem to have any such issues with the game on either machine.  Devs, can you describe why we would need to go Compatibility mode?  Or is that just for someone with Windows issues?  I also have run the game on 2 Win 7 machines and all machines seem to respond equally well to this game.

Installing Crimson 16.6.2 didn't help.

What I noticed:

In Win7 compatibility mode I get normal ping, game goes slow at player selection.

In Win10 game get slow already at shards screens, server selection screen shows me ping of 3500ms+ for every server.

x86 build is also very slow from the shards screen.

Oh and my game keeps sending the same crash eport every time I try to log in. Maybe there is a hint for you guys somewhere if you can take a look?

Edited by Batman

Haha, no - when you mentioned "driver" I thought you meant the GPU driver. I feard a re-download had to happen sooner or later. It's a four and a half download, but oh well.

When I veryfied my game fies everything was fine, so I guess downloading the game again is the only way to see if it helps.

To whom it may concern.

My system is:

OS - Windows 7 Ultimate x64 w/all service packs

Processor - FX-6300 3.5Ghz 6-core not O/C

MoBo - Gigabyte 970A-D3P

RAM - RIpjaws 16GB 1866mHz ddr3

Vid Card - Sapphire R9 270x 2GB not O/C

DATA STORAGE: 

Mushkin 240GB SSD - system and select programs

Seagate 1TB SSHD Data and programs

DIRECT WIRED LAN to comcast Modem/Router 120mbDOWN/30mbUP

NOTE: ALL DRIVERS ARE 100% up to date - checked and verified.

Here is a short log of my play last night:

LIS = Log In Screen 

PSS = Player Select Screen

BAT = Combat

Port = In PORT

OW = in Open World

DATE 6/29/2016 all times EST and 24hr clock

RE Logged in at 1200 EST  - started log

1206 COMPLETE CRASH - Port -> LIS -> PSS -> had to restart game screen locked

VERIFIED GAMES files (build #1204175) on STEAM - Cannot perform connection test will not function (have wached it do nothing for over 15 minutes)

1210 logged in - files passed verification test

1211 CRASH - in Port(clicked on ship)-> PSS -Port

Had to log out and restsart as could not access ship in port screen - could not load/unload hold

1215 LOGGED OUT

1219 Logged in

1222 Crash: Port -> LIS -> PSS -> Port

1227 Crash: Port(in shop) -> LIS -> PSS -> Port

1239 Crash: OW -> LIS -> PSS -> LIS -> PSS -> OW

1245 Crash: Port going to OW -> LIS -> PSS -> OW

1254 Crash: OW Fail to Port -> PSS -> LIS -> PSS -> Port

1257 Crash: Port(Ships) -> PSS -> Port

1310 Crash: Port fail to OW -> PSS -> OW

1318 Crash: Port -> PSS -> Port

1323 Crash: Port FAIL to OW -> PSS -> OW

1333 Crash: OW -> PSS -> OW

1339 Crash: OW -> LIS -> PSS(FAIL) -> LIS -> PSS -> OW

1354 Crash: Entering Port -> PSS -> Port

1355 Crash: Port(Entering Equipment Screen) -> LIS -> PSS -> Port

1410 Crash: OW -> LIS -> PSS -> OW

1423 Crash: OW -> LIS -> PSS -> OW

1440 Crash: BAT -> PSS -> BAT

1504 Crash: BAT -> LIS -> PSS -> BATTLE COMPLETION SCREEN

1510 Crash: OW -> LIS -> PSS -> OW

1513 Crash: OW -> LIS -> PSS -> OW

1517 Crash: OW -> LIS -> PSS -> OW

1518 Crash: OW -> STEAM AUTHENTICATION FAILURE -> LIS -> PSS -> OW

1524 Crash: BAT -> LIS -> PSS -> BAT

1554 Crash: OW -> LIS -> PSS -> OW

1604 Crash: Port(shop) -> LIS -> PSS -> Port

1610 Crash: Port(converting Fish) -> LIS -> PSS -> Port

1622 Crash: OW(accessing map) -> LIS -> PSS -> OW

1624 Crash: OW -> LIS -> PSS -> OW

1626 Crash: OW -> LIS -> PSS -> OW

1648 Crash: Port(Shop) -> PSS -> Port

1656 LOGGED OUT FROM FRUSTRATION 

Sometimes I can run game without a crash for 3-4 hours or more - others it crashes every couple minutes.

I really enjoy this game.

The new elements in the latest patch are great IF I COULD PLAY!!

I have 2 different IT friends trying to help with this and I myself am fairly experienced (since1984) with PC's -building, programming, etc.

I have similar problem with Armored Warfare but that seems to be established as server side.

I am going to delete and reload the STEAM game files - I already backed them up

PLEASE HELP -  

Captain, to clarify by Crash are you refering to a disconnect or the game completely crashing? Please check this workaround:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

Also, could it be that someone from your home network heavily use the connection while you play NA?

Hallo Com,

i was today disconnected at 17.30pm by Internet problems.

Now its all OK with net,

but i cant login to PVP EU ONE, no problem with other server only cant connect to ONE. 

All time : Connection error:Connection

Hello,

i had a Crash by my Provider at 17:00 o´ clock, the Provider issues are gone, but i cannot connect to the Game:

I see both Usa server with normal Pings but no PvP Eu1 , the server i want to play at:

i changed nothing at my system,...

i restarted Pc

i reconnected my Router

i checked (with steam) my Gamefiles

i reinstalled the Game, but,....

nothing happend...

I wish anybody can help me here

greetz The Royal Oak! :wacko:

Captain, to clarify by Crash are you refering to a disconnect or the game completely crashing? Please check this workaround:

Also, could it be that someone from your home network heavily use the connection while you play NA?

The crash is 99% Disconnect to LOGIN SCREEN or Player Select Screen --- I get FAILED to authenticate STEAM about 1-2% of the time

I have Comcast @120MB down and 30MB up - no one is sharing my connect at the moment - roommates are out of town.

This has been a problem since i got the game the first of the month.

It has been sort of come and go - sometimes I play for hours and sometimes it is as the log above.

THIS is second complete uninstall, DEFRAG and re-install  -  problem still persists.

I have been hitting F11 and sending reports as of today - had some GUI issues in both OW and PORT as well.

BEST one is cannot load or unload cargo from holds, next comes SHIP disappears upon trying to board in port screen...those really are annoying - fortunately a simple logoff login fixed both - this time!

I cannot check COMCAST block port stuff - account is not in my name. It will be checked next week.

Thanks for the feedback - I believe that the issues I was having IN AW were due to corrupted game files and I seem to have fixed it now. Time will tell

GodSpeed and fair seas to all

GAME name: Phineas Hornblower PVE ONE USA - French player

Captains _Vane_ and TheRoyalOak, in case the issue is still on, please provide character names on PVP-1 server.

Captain Ozarkgator, please make sure you check the whole workaround I've posted. Also have you possibility to check the game on a mobile internet connection?