Game-Labs Forum

Connectivity issues, lags, disconnects

raskolnikoff

Greetings,

in the last 24hours my game keeps crashing into scene where you select server only  indication i get is chat window flickering then im logged off.

in 800hours i played there was no crashes until last 24hours

Connection Test report number: NAS-899544

1 hour ago, Lovec1990 said:

Greetings,

in the last 24hours my game keeps crashing into scene where you select server only  indication i get is chat window flickering then im logged off.

in 800hours i played there was no crashes until last 24hours

Connection Test report number: NAS-899544

Captain, do you still experience the problem? Based on the report it looks like temporary connection issues on your side

• 2 weeks later...

was sailing in OW, game lagged out, got kicked out to server selection screen - No ping was shown for the servers, restarting the game didnt fix the issue, restarting steam did. Issue was not internet conneciton related.

Then it happened again.

Wat is this?

wjOAKUy.jpg

Edited by Liq

5 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

"Awaiting in position 13"

Anyone else having trouble getting on?

Yep. It's not happening. Ultimately getting Steam authentication error.

I don't know if I am the noly one, but in the last 2 weeks I'm getting lagspikes where ships stop moving, bunch together on 1 spot and the go back to their original positions.

Sometimes it diconnects me from the game completely. My ping shoots from 15 to 2000+.

I got a lot of disconnections when making trade in ports. 

The shop content is frozen, and I get disconnected, or I click on "confirm" to finsih placing a contract, this producing multiple disconnections. Made a F11 yesterday (via "Eleazar", my trading/crafting 2nd account)

On 4/20/2018 at 11:46 PM, Cornelius Trash said:

I don't know if I am the noly one, but in the last 2 weeks I'm getting lagspikes where ships stop moving, bunch together on 1 spot and the go back to their original positions.

Sometimes it diconnects me from the game completely. My ping shoots from 15 to 2000+.

Ive also suffered from disconnects recently my ping goes from 30 to anywhere over 3000 and then disconnects me to log in sometimes having to restart game to even see the shards load correctly...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Spitfire83 said:

Ive also suffered from disconnects recently my ping goes from 30 to anywhere over 3000 and then disconnects me to log in sometimes having to restart game to even see the shards load correctly...

Exactly the same issue!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Theire is a problem on the server from a week ?

Today I meet a problem with the servers lags : I do my PVE, I loot a ship and I win a ground book !  Great, I put it in my ship, and I go to the next IA.

I kill it, and I find a mean of directing the fire, super, I put it on my ship ... but WTF ? the ground book is not in my ship ??? pfff, ok so I leave the battle, and I check my inventory, and I see that the second book was not register by the server too .................................

So, can you tell us wat's hapen ? why the server lags too much ?

16 hours ago, Neuville said:

Hello,

Theire is a problem on the server from a week ?

Today I meet a problem with the servers lags : I do my PVE, I loot a ship and I win a ground book !  Great, I put it in my ship, and I go to the next IA.

I kill it, and I find a mean of directing the fire, super, I put it on my ship ... but WTF ? the ground book is not in my ship ??? pfff, ok so I leave the battle, and I check my inventory, and I see that the second book was not register by the server too .................................

So, can you tell us wat's hapen ? why the server lags too much ?

Captain, at what time exactly that happened? Since F11 report was not sent it is hard to check (could be connection issue on your side as well).

1 hour ago, Ink said:

(could be connection issue on your side as well).

My connexion is verry good. but with you serveur, I have random ping from a week ... and I am not alone with this problem.

Sometime, it's hapen that we are bloked on the loading screen for entering in the open world, during 10 ou 20s ... theire is lags when trading, crafting and loot.

1 hour ago, Ink said:

Since F11 report was not sent

Next time I will do it if it's hapen again o7

1 hour ago, Neuville said:

Sometime, it's hapen that we are bloked on the loading screen for entering in the open world, during 10 ou 20s ... theire is lags when trading, crafting and loot.

Once it happens again, please run connection test report right away to check the issue. At the moment most likely reason - temporary connection issues on side ISP. Do you know if the players that you mentioned are from the same country (or even ISP) as yours?