Game-Labs Forum
raskolnikoff

Connectivity issues, lags, disconnects

4 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

Is anyone else having trouble getting into the game right now?  I keep getting Steam authentication errors.  NA is starting ok, it's a Steam problem.  I've restarted Steam a few times and it partially works (yes I am able to log in ok).  Anyone else experiencing Steam issues?  I'm on east coast USA if it makes any difference.

Yes, I am West Coast US, play on PvP Global, I can get to the shards list, and pick Global, but after saying I am 1 in que, it reports back in Bright Red letters "Authentication Error: Steam authentication server error" and I am stuck and unable to log in to game

OK not just me then.  Exactly my scenario.  ;)

EDIT: I'm back in.  Seems like Steam has ironed it all out.

Edited by Jean Ribault

10 hours ago, Jean Ribault said:

OK not just me then.  Exactly my scenario.  ;)

EDIT: I'm back in.  Seems like Steam has ironed it all out.

Steam maintenance time

38 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Its back online.

38 minutes ago, Lonar said:

Me to come till login que and thats it

Captains, this issue was on your ISP side, no server connection issues

But NA was the only online Programm that had this problem just saying but yeah could be one of the in between connections to the server (German Telekom AG)

It seems there were temporary issues on third-party ISPs as graphs indeed indicate decrease of online players by that time, but it is defently not related to server provider issues, server is running fine since maintenance time.

Unfortunately i had the same issue (also Telekom) but just when i started a mission. I tried to log in a few times but couldn't. When logged back in now i was in Port and my ship was gone...

PVE server and PVP-EU server down?

PVE server kicked me out about 90 minutes ago, and I cannot get back in.  The login screen showed PVE server and PVP-EU with pings blank and then pings randomly like 4000 or so.  Can't log in to either of them, but no problem logging into PVP Global.

Anyone confirm they have issues?  Eastern USA here.

This seems to be an issue again, several members from ALOHA have experienced strange and spontaneous disconnects from Naval Action over the last week or two.

I myself have today disconnected about five times in the last hour, only NA has been affected. Discord and general internet have been unaffected and I have over 50Mbp/s fibre-optic broadband.