Game-Labs Forum

Connectivity issues, lags, disconnects

raskolnikoff

Captains, 100% of reports about issues with PVP-1 EU server that we received today are from France from the same ISP - France Telecom (Orange). Connection repors that players have sent indicates that either 7770 or 8080 ports are blocked. Captains, could you please call your ISP tech support to clarify they did not block ports that needed to run Naval Action.

Required ports are:

7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600

• Like 1

I didn't install anything on my computer between the time everything worked and now.

As I can connect to PvP1 server using a VPN software, it seems the problem doesn't come from my computer. Obviously it's from the provider. Einel reached the 1st level of assistance but they couldn't help them (it's more a customer assistance for basic issues) so he will try to reach the level 2 assistance meant to be more skilled for technical issues like we have.

I will stay in touch with him to get more news.

• 1 month later...

OK I've been online twice this week & for relatively short lengths of time due to real life however when i have been online I've had multiple disconnects to login screen, I've also on two occasions had the game freeze when at sea then after short period game flashes login screens at me like it's auto connecting them shows my ship near Roseau harbour then loads me back to my original position. Any explanation or ideas would fantastic..

21 minutes ago, Spitfire83 said:

OK I've been online twice this week & for relatively short lengths of time due to real life however when i have been online I've had multiple disconnects to login screen, I've also on two occasions had the game freeze when at sea then after short period game flashes login screens at me like it's auto connecting them shows my ship near Roseau harbour then loads me back to my original position. Any explanation or ideas would fantastic..

Have you sent connection test reports via Steam launcher 4th option? It seems like related to connection issues. Have you noticed any ping leaps during the play?

• Like 1

I did notice one or two big ping spikes yesterday, I've not sent connection test reports will try tonight I say try as not done before. I was watching stream of port battle for awhile last night while running game and that had no issues, lags etc so must be issue with game or steam I guess