Game-Labs Forum

Will work on geforce gt 630M ?

Foehn

I'd point out guys, I play NA on GT630m and get 15 frames on low-medium. It's not 'barely playable'.

i would call 15 fps between unplayable and barely playable, 30 fps is between barely playable and accaptable, 60 fps is good.

and secondly, why are you guys going on about upgrades/buying a new computer? OP did not ask for it and it is possible he wont be able to afford a new system?

Then you're spoilt, Olav :P 15 FPS suits me fine. There's no lag other than server/internet lag. 

il admit, im spoilt, i used to game on my laptop(on that laptop i was happy if i got 10 fps in something like league on the lowest settings) but after building my first gaming pc... 30 fps is minimum for me.

• Like 1

This isn't exactly twitch gaming. I found 15fps to be extremely playable.

that is true, it comes a lot down to personal preference, too mee 15 fps just isnt smooth enough for me to comfortably play the game. To me, pretty much any game at 15 fps wether it is twitch or somethign extreamly slow like civ 5 is unplayable at 15 fps.

The point is that if the card will run the game, at something that is playable (if not perfect), we should not be discouraging people from trying the game. Getting told you can't run it simply because people are spoiled with expensive rigs that others may not be able to afford does not do anyone any service.

You don't need to discourage them, please tell them honestly that it should run at low FPS, that many of us have found it to be playable, and it's up to them to make the decision on whether or not they want to try it.

• Like 1

The point is that if the card will run the game, at something that is playable (if not perfect), we should not be discouraging people from trying the game. Getting told you can't run it simply because people are spoiled with expensive rigs that others may not be able to afford does not do anyone any service.

You don't need to discourage them, please tell them honestly that it should run at low FPS, that many of us have found it to be playable, and it's up to them to make the decision on whether or not they want to try it.

this being said, i would be a lot more comfortable doing this knowing there is a working refunds system, since there is not i personally would not want to do this. A lot of people will blame the game if they buy it and not their hardware, and this honestly is not a good thing(granted this is not what OP has done or most likely will do, but most gamers know near to nothing about hardware)