Game-Labs Forum

Three Nationals Flags in Battle

Godd morning to everyone.

I wish suggest the implementation of the three flags in battle. For example

I´m sailing and I find a battle between France VS England, and I want to join in the French side, will be great see my flag together with the french flag against the british flag.(don´t worry british, this is just a example ;)  :D )

I´m not a dev, but I think that this don´t have a hard work to implement in the game or yes?.

Regards.

Where do you think the second flag would be appropriate?Just to say: two flags above one another has quite a different meaning (surrendered to/captured by...)

Well than only this:
I think, when we have clan/national pennants/user flags in adition to the national flag of the nation we are fighting for it will be ok.

Additionaly a Trafalgar battle with all 8 national flags would be messy as hell.

Edited by BlueEagleGER

Where do you think the second flag would be appropriate?Just to say: two flags above one another has quite a different meaning (surrendered to/captured by...)

I think, when we have clan/national pennants/user flags in adition to the national flag of the nation we are fighting for it will be ok.

no no, sorry if you don´t understand me, I say to have the two national flags but each one with his flag, the french with his flag and me with the mine, not the two in the same ship.

although, will be great to see a captured ship with the two flags :)

Edited by RAE_Cmdt.Cavero

That topic has already been discussed several times. Admin has already given his point of view. Something like "It'd be quite a mess" for the moment.

I guess it would be resolved if alliances between nations were implemented. :)

Edited by LeBoiteux