Game-Labs Forum

Siegfried's Map

Siegfried

Added today the grid and coordinates from the game. Fixed Mandinga as neutral and added a fourth rose of winds in the north.

If you want a clean version without grid and/or a blue sea version of map or a PNG I will upload in these days or you can MP me in the forum.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

LOL

Recently made an afk trip from Jérémie, Haiti to Oranjestad. Sailed SE for a while, made a F11 fix, consulted Siegfried's map and adjusted course to ram Oranje island. This is where I was when I got back to the 'puter:

AXUHe7H.jpg

:P

• Like 1

Now, the question is, what will you do when they remove the Coords from the F11? :P

They might.

But when they don't need the error reporting coords in the client we may have other ways of making fixes.

I'll manage in any case, but can't expect to hit that accurately without F11. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After the wipe I will make some markers for capitals or something like that. But with the ingame map it's not necessary really. :(

Was pretty and funny before  port battles and ingame map. :(

You can't do anything with the ingame map.  No notes, no courses, no estimation of course, time, no ability to determine what course you should make.

• 3 weeks later...

One more thing, Cabo Canaveral is not a Pirate town.

If you see the date in the low right side of the map, you will see is outdated. Is Outdated because the quick changes in development of the game. The second map I upload is the original port distribution months ago because some people asking that.

Tomorrow I will upload the last version update to 19 of January. Anyway thanks for the tips.

P.S. Sorry for confussion.

• Like 1

You can't do anything with the ingame map.  No notes, no courses, no estimation of course, time, no ability to determine what course you should make.

Si es verdad pero resulta que hemos metido el mapa en un programa que hace eso y mucho más, contento ya?

If true but it turns out we've got the map in a program that does that and more, are yor happy?