Game-Labs Forum

Jacob de Montagne

The admin encouraged us to list people who deserved credit for helping the naval action community.

I think one person needs to be mentioned, who deserves this without question:

Jacob de Montagne

He is the guy who started the long tradition of Trafalgar battles on Saturdays.

I think most people are familiar with the Trafalgar battles nowadays, but lets not forget the effort that it took to actually get them organized every week.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I think any Youtuber's that help support Naval action by making videos deserve shoutouts! Some examples being TheMarineGamer IGGHQ, DeathStimulator, Ramjb, Sidestrafe,Bismarck and YYCRS among many others.

Edited by GoldenEagleLeader
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I'd make the case that recognition should also be given to those who manned the forums and answered new peoples' questions. (Most are mods now, ie. Henry, I guess that is recognition enough, but it was rather thankless work done by them answering the same questions over and over or linking threads.) 

• Like 1

I'd make the case that recognition should also be given to those who manned the forums and answered new peoples' questions. (Most are mods now, ie. Henry, I guess that is recognition enough, but it was rather thankless work done by them answering the same questions over and over or linking threads.) 

feel free to propose in a separate topic