Game-Labs Forum

Helene de Montfort

admin

We would like to thank Helene De Montfort for continued help for new players in the help chat.

We are not sure which is his/her forum name as this Captain clearly deserves the special title. 

After a wipe we will present a special ship for the Fair lady and invite to the help chat volunteers team, once we announce expansion of the moderators.

In addition to that we would like to request captains to bring similar cases of great community service to everyone attention in the tribunal section. If someone should be 

• Like 18

I wonder what could be the coat of arms of the De Montfort...

de gueules au lion d’argent

Hey, that remind me something!!! It's actually MY coat of arms, the one i have as avatar!

So, the first thing i want to say is... It was an accident. I never intended to do this!!! Well, maybe i intended to do this, but i never thought it would actually work!!! It's not my fault!!!

What? Reward me? So, you haven't found out yet?

Good!!!

For the reward ship, it's not really necessary, i haven't done what i have done for reward, just to help newcomers...

Hélène De Montfort, who isn't sailing accross the indian ocean right now... No sir, that's not me... Must be some mirage...

• Like 2

Oh, and in case you insist with the special ship... My favorite ship so far is the Renommee... Not trinco, not Frigate, not Constitution, no ship of the line (even though i intend to give a try to bucentaure).

But it's really not necessary, i'm going to craft and nothing make me happier than crafting my own ships... (I'm actually expecting i can craft Renommee).

I think it's better to forget the reward. (Yes, and that mean you can forget about that statue too!!!)

Hélène de Montfort busy trying to find a passage to go past Sumatra... Damn reefs

• Like 2

Very proud of this player for helping people along the way.

I also want to give a shout out to BobW-Bristol who stuck with Naval Action despite being unable to play for a long time and Keeping his cool with the debs and people who tried to help.

Just thought it was worth mentioning.

I saw this topic in "tribunal" and rushed here to defend her. Glad to see she does not have somebody complaining about her and in fact it is the opposite.

Helene De Montfort is one of the most helpful and level headed people in the community. She is always in help when I am there and always willing to help and defend the new peoples.

She does not take the easy way out by telling people to "go read the manual or forums". She is patient and gives people the basics and support they need.

Hats off to some well deserved gratitude from the devs Helene De Montfort.... and hats off to the Devs for recognising her.

Evertime I saw a person requesting advise in the chat box, 99% of the time Helene's helpful answer was there before I even finished typing.

I already had the feeling Helene was a undercover account by the devs since she ALWAYS was there to share her immensuve knowledge.

Job well done!

I just want to say a big thank you to Helene de Montfort for all the answers given to my daft questions i had and the patience and time given to me, thank you.

Also a quick thanks to all who has helped me also in the "Help" channel too.

Without you all i would be in port still, thank you  :) 

• 3 weeks later...