Game-Labs Forum

"Duel Mode" With friends/group members

Hi, 

So this idea is about is pretty common in most MMORPG games, it would be sort of duel between 2 person, like you don'T want to be pirate but you do want to challange your friend? Then go on Duel. No one would lose durability and such. I think this idea would be pretty useful for all people with the intention of challenging their friends which is better. 

• Like 5

I think you can fight your friend but he/she who sinks loses a dura.

To avoid becoming a pirate you must ensure your friend is from a different nation. If your friend is in your nation then agree to attack an enemy trader AI together . Begin your duel after you have destroyed the AI. Should work. Not sure how it will effect the gold and XP.

Edited by Macjimm

I think you can fight your friend but he/she who sinks loses a dura.

To avoid becoming a pirate you must ensure your friend is from a different nation. If your friend is in your nation then agree to attack an enemy trader AI together . Begin your duel after you have destroyed the AI. Should work. Not sure how it will effect the gold and XP.

Way too much work. And what if we are the same nation? All I'd have to do is click on their name, and click on "Duel" and then the game would engage us in a battle, 1v1, no one could enter, or let's call it "Friendly" Battle. 

I support this wholeheartedly.  It would be a great way for new players to do a bit of training with their more experienced peers.  Or just knock the hell out of your friends to prove once and for all who is the better captain. :)

• Like 1