Game-Labs Forum

Society websites

Samuel Adams

I would like to open this topic for all those who have soc websites.We have a soc website for Pirates and all are welcome to see it www.ootnavy.com. We like to have a website for this game to when the time comes.Are you going to give us some info about the game.Maybe maps and or some content that we can have? Any feed back would be nice.

I would like to open this topic for all those who have soc websites.We have a soc website for Pirates and all are welcome to see it www.ootnavy.com. We like to have a website for this game to when the time comes.Are you going to give us some info about the game.Maybe maps and or some content that we can have? Any feed back would be nice.

Because Naval Action is still in the very early stages of development, there is little that can be said about the game that has not already been talked about on these forums. A good place to start your information search would be 'Questions For The Developers.' This thread deals in direct questions about the game asked by members of these forums to the Naval Action development team, so there's a lot of confirmed stuff to browse through. There is also a thread that addresses Youtube videos, and another for screenshots. To be honest though, there are so many threads, and so many riveting ideas and debates hidden away inside of them that I would invite your society members to come and be a part of the forums now, rather than wait until the game is released. Come and share your ideas, your opinions, and your thoughts on Naval Action.

On a side note, I checked out your website. It is very nice.

• 2 weeks later...