Game-Labs Forum

Surrender =/= Captured Ship

Vangeroth

So I have run into a possible bug. I have made about 6-8 ships (trader vessals to be exact) surrender and about of those 6-8, two of them were available for me in the post-battle menu (after I choose "Leave Battle") to right click and send to port. Then other 6 or so were not available in the same context.

I don't know if this is a bug or what, but after the two that I could send to port I kept trying the same thing. Yet it didn't happen after them.

Does anyone else know what's going on? I have dropped the crew count for all off the ships in this situation to 2 or fewer and then I can visually see the white flag. However I don't know why I can't just leave battle and take the ships with me. I mean it even says in the Scoreboard while in-battle "Captured" yet the game doesn't seem to recognize them as such. Maybe something is buggy with the code? I don't know.

Thanks for any help give.

Same thing happens to me. I cause traders to surrender and it says it's captured so I leave expecting to send it to outpost. I then go to menu and it's not there.

This happens to me mainly on American side. Happens 1 or 2 times on pirates but I board when pirate but this never happened before the patch so I think....

BUG!

Note: I was the only other ship in battle.

Edited by Captain Comery

Something similar happened to me yesterday. Joined a battle in which a country-mate of mine was outnumbered. During combat I boarded one of the ships, but did not 'capture' it afterword. 

We then carried the day and won a victory, but on the victory screen my prize did not appear. I figured it appeared on my mate's victory screen, since he initiated the battle? 

I did not, after the battle, ask him if this was so, so I'm not really sure what happened to the ship.