Game-Labs Forum

Problem with Graphic in Open World

Axralis

The issue was that when i finished the battle and left the battle arena back to open world when it spawned me back into it i got really messed up graphic it look like a visual thing from windows media player in blue mode like strobo lights from the disco.

Also there are still graphic issues when sailling around the open world i come across some patches of the area where i dont see sea and waves but only blue and white lines apearing at random spots also like a stroboscop in disco but that is a minor issue its not really game breaking but it is anoying to say at least.

I will do the screan shoot when it let me i try to do take it but nothing happens and few sec later game chrased.

Well the small issues considering some bulk patshes on the sea in the open world happens from the start of open world sometimes everything go smotly and sometimes those patches of sea lines happens . If i have to guess its a programing error on some area but then again im not sure.

The major issue when i left the battle instance and back to open world happened today for first time and that was serius graphic error the whole screan was strobo flashing for 5 minutes and it did not calm down so end tasked the client.

Note>

On the sea trial 1 and battles that we hade there i never ever had not a smallest issue with the graphic or something else was running the client very very smotly.

Furthermore in open world client in battle instances i do not have any problem what so ever.

Taking graphic down or up does not help at all it happens the same in low or high/ultra settings.

When the things are let say normal and those issues are not present on low graphic settings i got 100+ fps and game goes like it should.

Another side note>

Yestrday i reainstaled Windows and everything else with it ... latest grapf driver ,dx,visual c++ ,net frame work and so one and the PC is running like a brand new , all the other games i have on my pc are running very very smootly and with no errors and gltiches what so ever (witcher,Sto,wows,WT,ETW,skyrim,GTA,Assasin Creed and so one...

im running > Intel® Core2 Dual CPU 3.00 GHz x2 E8400

> Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

> Win 7 ultimate

> 4gb ram

I will still try to do a screanshoot but so far when the issue apears i could not do it , well the only thing i can do at the time is end task the client.

Edited by Axralis

ok i managed to get one screanshoot but on it it does not really show the exax thing im talking about becouse in screanshoot you cant see the strobo screan lightinging my view , i can decribe it only like i did before i dont know how else to put it into words then its like strobo light in discoteque with lines messing my whole screan.

And again everything was fine for 30 minutes while i was sailing around in open world then i went into battle and when i exited and got back into OW it started again and it does not stop until i close the game and log back in.

This time i managed to exit game normaly tho not with task manager.

This time when i logged back into game the issue still persist and its unplayable so i quited again and for test purposes i created a new caracter in US navy to see what will happen and at the start everything is good no issues what so ever im sailing wright now in open world and no issues what so ever.

Now i will try to engage someone to see what will happen when i exit battle arena.

My main caracter is Spanish btw.

What I noticed is, that it seems, that the ship is also placed deeper in the ocean when this happens. Also I had quite different anomalies with the sea. One time I had high spikes like towers, the other time big flat areas with stretched textures.

As they are flickering it is not easy to capture them on a screenshot. What always helped for me was to get back into port and restart game. So maybe it is something with saving & reloading the ships position?

Here 3 screens from one incident:

naval_1.jpg

naval_2.jpg

naval_3.jpg

First I thought my Graphic card is dying, but its running ok all other things and looks good.

I know I have quite old PC, but its interesting, because most of the time everything is normal.

Win7 64bit

Intel Core2Duo E7200

4GB RAM

AMD HD6890

Edited by Johan

Thank you sir Johan for posting screanshoots wich i could not becouse the game was not respoding when i was in those patches of graphic nightmare.

It is exacly like you posted the same thing happens to me a lot of time and it allways begin when i leave battle instance.

But today was even whorse then usual,usual is liek on your pictures today whole screan was like that i could not see anything not even my ship .

I trayed to teleport to capital and restart the game but that didnt help ,when i log back in it was the same like i left the stroboscope lighting is still there.

I did make a new caracter in US navy and sailed for 30 min in Open world and everything was fine but then again i could not find me an enemy to atack to check what will happen when i exit the battle instance, i will try to test that tonight if i got time to do so and post back my findings.